Anyone else starting Femara or Clomid today (10/8)?

How did the BW look.... Did u do the IUI today???

Yes, I'm so sorry, the bloodwork was fine. I had my IUI today. Sadly, husband's sample wasn't great. Only 6.8 million and only 85% motility. Usually my husband "saves up" 3-4 days for the IUI, but we did the Softcup thing on Wednesday night. I guess that really affected the outcome.

And I feel like I wasted the "good" sample on Wednesday using the Softcup. I have a feeling that none of his spermmies ever made it out, but got trapped in the plastic folds. It was hard to tell between my own CM and the Preseed I used, but there seemed to be so much stuff in the cup when I removed it...much much more than what was in there when I inserted it!! Anyway, I need a miracle with my cat dying before my eyes. I don't think he'll make it past Monday.

Awwwww so sorry to here about your kitty spend every sec u can w him and just remember he will be in a better place and no longer be suffering!!!

I couldn't stand seeing mine waste away like he was He was suffering terribly and that was the only reason I made my choice!!
He's still up stairs in his window in his golden Box!!! ;)

FX on the IUI my numbers where even lower cuz we BD 2days b4 I was shocked they where so low too!!

Last night my cat suddenly took an unexpected very bad turn for the worse. We took him to his Final Sleep this morning at 10am. His pain is over now, but I miss him SO much.

I still miss mine and it's been over a year.... U will have good days and Bad but always remember He's w U in Spirit!!! :hugs:

Hope u feel better soon :hugs:

Shiseru, Hello! How are you and baby doing??

Thanks, so far so good. Got the Harmony BT results back and all cleared. Cost a bomb but it's a small price to pay for a peace of mind.

My hubby sperm, quantity and motility is fine, but morph is only at 1%, but it worked. So ladies, have faith!
Fx for your IUI Kat, and Sis!

Shiseru, I'm so glad to hear things are going well with baby! A few more weeks and you can find out the sex if you want to!

Well, I'm 6 dpiui today. I've been tracking my "symptoms" since May so I can look back and see what's normal and what's odd. Every month like clockwork, I get diarrhea on Day 7 (once I got it on Day 8). This time I got it on day 5 and 6 (so far). Am I getting my period early or is it a fluke? I was SO disappointed when it happened as I know it is a harbinger of AF. Also, on all my cycles I've noted "mild cramping mid afternoon" for Day 5 and ...yup I got that yesterday. The only thing missing is that I'm usually crampy and maybe have back ache for several days after the IUI. This time I had no pains until Day 5. This cycle is not quite acting like past ones, and that's annoying as I kind of thought I could count on certain symptoms to help me "know" earlier in my TWW, and help me prepare for the inevitable AF arrival. That's what I get for trying to pin down Mother Nature!

OH wait...July's list was missing. I checked online, and in July I didn't feel any cramping at all the few days after IUI. Turns out that HAS happened before. OK, cool.

Went for my Baseline scan NO Cyst so now round 5 of Femara!!!

Going to try and Boost DHs count and abstain 3 days B4 IUI FX we get our Halloween BFP... That would be a great Anniversary present!! ;)

Sis4Us, that's great news! Good luck!!

I also had my scan yesterday and have no cysts. Sadly I got a call later in the day that my FSH levels skyrocketed to 17, which is bad news. Maybe acupuncture can lower those numbers, so I start that Monday.

Sis4us, how are you doing? Got any updates?

I ended up doing electro acupuncture this past Monday. Man, that was weird. I felt like a car hooked up to jumper cables! Hopefully it'll help. I go again on Monday.

I went in for my follie check on the 18th after doing Femara and two nights of injectables. I had 4 follies! Three on the right (20, 19, 15) and one on the left (17). My IUI was scheduled for the next day (today). DH had been saving up for a good sample, and it turned out well. Though it's saturday and the lab is closed, the nurse who does this every Saturday said she saw at least 20 good swimmers per...whatever the measurement is...and that means there are at least 20 million good swimmers post wash. That's a very good number! So we have a good number of follies and a good husband sample. Now it's just up to nature...and maybe that electro acupuncture.

Sorry it's been a crazy cycle went Thur for scan had 20mm on left and a 18 & 16 on the right but my lining was thick and the DR was gone so I had to go again on Fri

Well that scan went Ok my Dr was ALL Up in my Stuff trying to get pics and he thinks the lining is Ok and the spot is prob a scar so he's not worried!!
He took blood cuz he wants me to trigger Tom.(sat) But I got a near +++ OPK FRI am so we will see might have to do it Tonite!!
(Had to trigger FRI nite my LH was already 70)

I had 2 OK follies on the Right (20&16) and a Angry Booger on the Left (23)his words not mine!! :rofl:

Update got a temp jump this am not sure if it's from the trigger or I'm Oing:shrug:

They still want to wait for the IUI in The Am!!!

Hope I don't miss All those eggs!! :(

Good luck, Sis! I'm not sure why they are making you wait. Looks like you're ready today! Can you DTD today to catch it just in case?

DHs counts have been way low I'm afraid if we do the IUI Tom will be pointless!!! :(

Idk what to do!!!

I did get a jump in temps b4 from the shot the 1st time so I'm hoping it's that.... Im still getting O pains so!!!! FX

Sis, yeah my DH is the same way. He needs 3-4 days to recharge for a good sample. Good luck, Hon!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->