Anyone else starting Femara or Clomid today (10/8)?

GL Pdubs we are thinking about the Same thing !!!! :thumbup:

Sis, that is GREAT!!! What a relief, eh? Now, get those follicles growing!

AFM, got my period this morning. Out yet again. Hopefully I won't have cysts again and can finally go back to doing IUI.

Bump

Sis, I haven't heard back from them yet, but I'm sure it'll be tomorrow morning. So afraid I have a cyst again.

Apple cider vinegar!!!! I think it helped mine go down when I had the time to take it!!! ;)

Sis, I'll try that if it happens again. But what happens to me is each month the previous cyst is dissipated, but a new one has grown. We know because it shows up in the other ovary. So frustrating!!

So as you know I got my period over the weekend when the FS office is closed. I just heard back, and course they have no appts available this morning, so I have to wait until tomorrow. Grrrrr!

I ALWYAS get my period on a weekend, and my stupid follicles keep maturing on a weekend. The office is only half staff on Saturday (so no lab) and closed on Sunday. Can't my body EVER do it's thing on a Tuesday or Wed??

So IF I don't have a cyst in my ovaries this time, we'll do the Femara/IUI again. And at home we'll do the artificial insemination to boost our chances.

Has anyone started there OPKs right after the femara??? I O early so I usually start them on CD8 after taking the Femara Cd3-Cd7!!!

It's was super dark today like it was last month but I'm wondering if it's cuz of the Estrogen boost since I've been blocking it for days!! :shrug:

I think I have E dominance czu it comes back w a vengeance especially the month my left ovary is in play???

Any help would be great don't want to call the FS again!! ;)

Sis, since I'm monitored by the FS for ovulation, I don't do opks once I start a medicated cycle. Hopefully someone here knows.

I have some personal drama going on. My beloved cat is very ill. We're waiting on test results, but we think he has cancer. I'm a total wreck. I went in for my CD 3 scan today and all I did was cry about the cat. At least I don't have a cyst this time. I start my Femara tonight and go back Thursday the 26th for a checkup.

So sorry to hear about your cat :(

Sis, I ovulate early too and always suspect I have premature ovulation. My OPK is only positive for one day.

The cycle i got my BFP, I took femara CD3-7, opk positive on CD10, BD day 10 and 12. GL!

Went for my scan this AM and after much Poking and Pushing and my nurse tellin me I had only a tiny Follie on the right!!!
I thought I Od early but after tellin here I've been having pain on the left and her Pushin on my TUm Voila!!!!

2 Follies on my Left hiding 20mm and 17mm will trigger Tom nite IUI Sun!!!
;)

Hope everyone is doing well!!!!!!

Sis, thank god you pushed for her to check again. I keep saying it and I'll say it again...we really have to be our own advocates. Enjoy your IUI weekend and good luck!!

She wasn't giving up cuz I haven't ever NOT responded but I'm kinda worried she said there was a pocket of fluid in my uterus!!

I'm thinking cuz we BD the nite before I'm hoping it's nothing and the DR wasn't concerned!! :shrug:

Guys, I'm so sorry I've been MIA. My cat is just really sick, and he's been diagnosed with inoperable cancer, and there's nothing I can do to save him. My heart is breaking into a thousand pieces.

I hope you are all doing well.

Since I have a scan in the morning to check my follies and I'm feeling crampy, I thought I'd bust out my CB Advanced Digital Ovulation tester. I had three sticks left from last month. I got a solid smiley just now, so that means I'm ...ovulating already?? Shit. I hope I don't miss it. My package of at-home insemination supplies never arrived in time, so all I have are Softcups. We'll do those tonight and hope for the best. They'll tell me tomorrow if we are too late for an IUI. I hope. I'm so cynical and am afraid they just want my money and will say we didn't miss it when we did.

U might just be surging so u haven't Od yet!!! GL

So sorry about your cat I had to Put mine to sleep last year cuz he was in severe LIVER failure .... I know where u are at and it's hard!!!! :hugs:

U might just be surging so u haven't Od yet!!! GL

So sorry about your cat I had to Put mine to sleep last year cuz he was in severe LIVER failure .... I know where u are at and it's hard!!!! :hugs:

Thank you... I'm sorry you went through this, too :(

So that cramping I felt on the left yesterday? Follicle measured on the left at 25mm. They usually trigger me at around 16, so it looks like we waited longer than normal. Eep. They said they'd call me with the blood work to let me know if we missed it or not. In the meantime, they scheduled me for an IUI for tomorrow morning.

We did the Softcup last night. I'm never sure The Swimmers make it out of the Softcup and to the cervix! I hope so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->