anyone else starting to feel better?

mom2beagain

mom and preggers
Reaction score
Ah the dreaded morning sickness and first trimester. I am 10+2 today, and for the first time since becoming pregnant, I woke up with NO sickness and was able to clean the whole house! Something I have also not been able to accomplish since becoming pregnant. I feel a little tired now, but I have been cleaning since 7 am. Anyone else starting to finally feel like themselves?

I had nausea but no vomiting from 6 weeks on. At 10 weeks I also woke up suddenly feeling great, no nausea plus more energy. I was thrilled, and then at 10+5 I vomited for the first time in my pregnancy! And then again the next day. I think MS fakes you out a few times as it starts to wane :)

Bugger! I hope not. I have been vomiting daily for the past ten weeks. :(

im 8.5 weeks now and today for the first time today i've not felt like im dying im not even tired lol xxxx

Bugger! I hope not. I have been vomiting daily for the past ten weeks. :(

Sorry! Don't worry,I think it was partially my fault: feeling better caused me to change my morning routine which might have been the cause of the vomiting. When I was feeling really bad I would sit on the sofa for an hour after waking up and make DH bring me breakfast. When I started to feel better I tried to make my own breakfast on an empty stomach, which resulted in vomiting before I managed to finish making breakfast, so it might just be that I got a little over-ambitious with my new found energy :)

I've felt great for a week or so...still tired but thats about it. Yay!xx

No......I am longing to feel human again.

Spurred on by all of your tales of it stopping earlier than the doctor said. I am 8 and a half weeks and she told me today "the good news is it will only last till 14-16 weeks"..I wanted to cry as all i could think of was another month and a half of this..!:dohh:

I hope that I am lucky too and it lasts only a bit longer.

ME!! Mine is starting to fade away. I still get it randomly. but its not everyday all day anymore

Im feeling alot better, havent been sick for over a week, I was worried at first but read its normal to start feeling better around now :)

I am so happy I could tinkle! The bad news now is that I am craving a White Castle burger... and the closest one is 3.5 hours away. :( My DH was less than thrilled when I called him at work and demanded some.

Yep me, started to feel better at 10weeks, before that it was all day sickness everyday, so it is nice it has eased off, but now my boobs are sooo sore so it is always one thing but I think having symptoms makes me less worried then not having them so I am happy =)

Yep me, started to feel better at 10weeks, before that it was all day sickness everyday, so it is nice it has eased off, but now my boobs are sooo sore so it is always one thing but I think having symptoms makes me less worried then not having them so I am happy =)

Oh I hear ya. I still cannot even muster up wearing a bra.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->