Anyone else struggling second time round ?

Natty_babez

Alexa-Jayne & Daisy-Mae
Reaction score
I am so happy and excited to be in this position after trying for so long and losing a baby last year BUT I don't remember ever feeling like this when I was expecting my little girl.

I keep getting really bad headaches I have literally no energy at all could sleep all day everyday and feel sick most days all day and got major bloating. At the moment I think I'm coming down with a cold or something as well because today I've felt worse than normal really achy runny eyes and just generally feeling rubbish. I'll get the odd day were I'll feel better than normal so I take advantage of it and get all the jobs done round the house after work like washing cleaning ironing hoovering etc coz I know I won't be feeling like this for long !!!

I take comfort in knowing that if I feel so rubbish its my hormones so that must mean our little baby is perfectly happy in there and I will find out at my first scan on Friday but I'm really struggling this time round

Xxx

yes me!! I think I had maybe an easy pregnancy last time with my little girl as this time round I am struggling so much, like you I am totally exhausted which I don't remember and the nausea is much much worse than last time!! I'm looking forward to getting to that 12 week stage fingers crossed to feel a bit better hopefully!!

so you are alone!!

Yep i swear you either forget how bad the bad was with time coz apparently i was heaps sick last time according to dh but i swear this time is way worse... my mum had to come round and get my 3yo as ijust couldnt cope anymore
I havent stopped vomiting for weeks now.... im so exhausted... i just ended up napping for 2 hours got up and did the dishes and now im pooped again.

I hope it gets better at 15 weeks like with ds coz i cant cope with this the whole time. :(

I hope u feel better soon!

So glad it's not just me ... I'm having to ring in work this morning as I'm totally exhausted I've got terrible back ache my throat feels all swollen at the back and this headache just won't shift. I'm going to try and get an appointment with the doctor but not sure what they can do but this headache is awful

Xxx

I'm finding it hard at times to be patient with my kids, all I want to do is sleep and eat!!!

I am finding it much harder this time, I know its mostly due to having an almost 2 year old running around constantly, but Im way more nauseous this time round, and if i dont eat every 2-3 hours I will actually be sick. Also tired all of the time and my toddler doesnt nap anymore, so im usually in bed for 8.30pm every night!
Im hoping it gets easier for us soon :)

I found my second pregnancy harder. I think a lot of it had to do with having a 1 year old when I got pregnant again. I couldnt just rest when I wanted to. This time I have severe sickness and havent been able to get out of bed for 3 weeks so I cant look after our two toddlers anyway.

I'm feeling the same way. With my DD it was was only got sick 3 times. This pregnancy I've been nauseous since 7dpo. I'm hoping it calms down but for the past week I've been so sick I don't want to eat anything.

Definitely in the same boat! I'm constantly drained and have had severe nausea. I called my mum on the phone this weekend crying because I couldn't even keep water down and she had to come help me look after my 3 year old. I definitely think I got an easy ride last time - no sickness at all. I've already been off work sick and now use my lunchtime as a nap break! I really hope it eases up soon- I'm already thinking about how soon I can take maternity leave - I feel so battered and I'm not even carrying a bump yet! I pray it gets easier for us all xx

Same here. With DD I wasn't as nauseous and I don't remember being this wiped out. This time around if I don't take my Diclegis, I'm done for and would probably be vomiting every day. Hoping with 2nd tri around the corner, it will let up soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->