Anyone else struggling to eat little and often?

Trixiebell

Reaction score
Im currently 6+3 and trying to eat little and often but I just can't. I feel like I am eating for the sake of it so I have only been eating when I feel hungry, which I am finding when I come to eat I am more hungry than I thought.
I really struggle to eat a thing on a morning, I dont nauseous or anything I just don't fancy anything to eat only a coffee.
Also, I have limited myself to 1 cup of coffee a day and drinking dilute the rest of the time. I keep switching the flavours but I am actually getting bored of drinking it.
Anyone else feeling like this?

My first symptom even b4 I got my BFP was a loss of appetite.
And I'm still the same now.
Apparently it's very common

I was the same at first. I had to eat little and often but found I kept going off foods and struggled to find foods I still liked!

I was the same at this point. I had to eat every hour or so or else I was even more sick, but I didn’t want to eat anything and it just felt like such an exhausting chore. I remember each evening when I had managed to eat an acceptable amount of food for the day I’d get anxiety thinking that I needed to eat again the next day.

I still hate the thought of most foods, but it’s easier to eat now and I can go a bit longer before meals as well.

I’m coming to the end of my first trimester now and at this point I’ve lost somewhere between 3 and 4 kg.

@Trixiebell Im 16 weeks and still have no appetite. Had horrible nausea from 3.5-12 maybe weeks and now it just hits every few days. I Just eat because I know I need to. Definitely smaller portions too bc if I eat a normal sized meal it makes me nauseous. My belly is growing so I know baby is getting what it needs - just feel bad Im not eating more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->