Anyone else symptom spotting?

Bun87

Reaction score
I'm only 5-6dpo and every little thing is making me wonder whether this will be our month... No sore boobs or nausea but I have a strange pulling sensation very low down in my abdomen. Not sure if this is a sign or just me being hopeful :-D I had a little bit of heartburn this morning but think that was from tea time last night! Anyone else reading into everything?! X

I always do, but I am 20DPO. I need to test soon, but am unable to at the moment. If AF doesn't arrive by Saturday, I will be picking up some tests when I go into the city. Saturday will make AF 9 days late.

So far, I've experienced dizziness, nausea, pulling feeling in my abdomen, and just achy-ness all over.

Fingers crossed for your BFP!

That sounds really promising for you! Good luck and update us once you've tested! X

I got a faint positive yesterday and today.

I had a metalic taste at 8dpo. And over the weekend my nose was irritated and throat felt like i had a hair in it.

my cm is just every now and then and its lotiony i guess Pale yellow.

My af is not due till fri.

My head feels abit stuffy today and went dizzy when i stood up in the kitchen this morning after putting washer on. Xx

Yes I always symptom spot no matter how hard I try not to lol

8dpo (yesterday) I had intense sense of smells, emotional
9dpo today and basically same thing.

Odd pinching feeling by right ovary since 4-5dpo and at times feels like my AF is going to show any minute, which is super early obviously

CM is sticky white and CP is high, long and closed.

My cm is non existent, don't know if that's a good or bad thing? X

My CM is dry except if I check internally, TMI lol

I had some brownish/pinkish spotting last night one time while wiping so I am hoping and praying it was IB!! :happydance:

I'm 6dpo.

My (perhaps in my head!) symptoms are:

• tingling nipples
  • really creamy cm (could be a sign of rising progesterone levels)
  • really tired
  • vivid dreams
  • outbreak of spots around my jawline
  • weeing more frequently

Fingers crossed for everyone! xx

Hi all !! Im 5-7 dpo....not sure exactly when i ovulated but i think it may have been may 31st(according to my iphone app, lol which is pretty accurate to be honest!)....on sunday i woke up at 4am, vomiting ! that would have only been 1dpo? or soo....VERY strange, i was fine when i woke up for the day... Maybe my cycle is totally off..i dont temp or keep track of O date...just basing off previous af's...yesterday around 730/8pm I had terrible cramps in the left side...they took me by surprise. lasted about 30 mins....today i was fine all day until about 20 minutes ago..MORE CRAMPS ! they hurt pretty bad ! i cant describe it...dont know what to think of this all :shrug:

oh, i think it was sunday...i could smell EVERYTHING and it wasnt a good thing - my boyfriend even brought it up..who knows if theres a connection or the air was just extra smelly :haha:

I symptom spot so hard every cycle, but it sucks because my PMS symptoms are basically all the same as early preg symptoms. I get sore nips from like 2-3 DPO and then it just spreads through my boobs and then they get all heavy and full anyway and have pretty much since I got off the Pill 2 years ago. Sucks.

Right now my symptoms are:
- sore nips (feels like chafing or like itchy material on them and also just sore)
- sore boobs (right one worse than left though which isn't normal for my pms)
- crampy and twingey in lower abdomen, was feeling some fluttery uterus flippy feelings a few days ago
- tired (especially today because I had a horrible sleep last night)
- keep waking up in the middle of the night to pee (though I think I just drink too much liquids before bed)
- thirsty thirsty thirsty
- kinda moody and wanting to cry at sad stories or happy stories
- irritable and wanting to snap at my hubby if he says silly things

I think that's it...
oh, and I have had a few dizzy spells, but thats not abnormal for me anyway, and I have a really good sense of smell anyway as well so I don't count that. And I have been getting weird tastes in mouth but I suspect it was my toothpaste just leaving a weird taste.

I am currently 6 DPO...I so hope this month is our month as it's been a year now and if no BFP I will be making an appt to get checked out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->