Anyone else testing around 27th Feb

Aww boo to the witch, but on to the next cycle. Still no af for me my cycles can be a bit irregular, hoping the metformin will knock them down to size soon x

I wimped out on testing today. I figured af isn't due for 5 more days. I think Sunday would be better since my hubby will be home to support me either way.

Sorry I haven't been around girls, but I waited until today to test and got my BFP! My 6th cycle was the lucky one :)

Sorry I haven't been around girls, but I waited until today to test and got my BFP! My 6th cycle was the lucky one :)

Yay congrats! That makes 2 bfp so far for this group.

Aww boo to the witch, but on to the next cycle. Still no af for me my cycles can be a bit irregular, hoping the metformin will knock them down to size soon x

Mine too were a bit crazy....Aww hoping next cycle you catch although I'm still holding out hope if AF hasn't arrived xxx

Aww that is amazing news I'm so happy for you!! Congratulations! !! Hopefully we can move on to the next trimester together...Aww that's wonderful news xxxx

I wimped out on testing today. I figured af isn't due for 5 more days. I think Sunday would be better since my hubby will be home to support me either way.

great idea to wait till Sunday. .especially if you are not due yet....good luck. ...I'll pop by to see how I get on xxxc

Aww that is amazing news I'm so happy for you!! Congratulations! !! Hopefully we can move on to the next trimester together...Aww that's wonderful news xxxx

Thanks! I see you got your BFP as well! Congrats to you! What is you EDD?

My af came, 5 days earlier than expected. I'm really bummed but it's our 1st month ttc although we haven't been preventing for over a yr. Maybe next month I'll get lucky.

My af came, 5 days earlier than expected. I'm really bummed but it's our 1st month ttc although we haven't been preventing for over a yr. Maybe next month I'll get lucky.

I am sorry to hear this Smille!!! That just means we are both on CD1 today and we can go through next month together!!!! :dust:

I am sorry to hear this Smille!!! That just means we are both on CD1 today and we can go through next month together!!!! :dust:

Thank you for being there. It's nice to have support from you lovely ladies. I'm very blessed to have a buddy to go through this with me.

Thank you for being there. It's nice to have support from you lovely ladies. I'm very blessed to have a buddy to go through this with me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It can be very discouraging to keep seeing BFN after BFN but one of these days we will get our BFP!!!! This is my 6th month TTC and 3rd round of clomid.

:happydance: :hugs:

yeah I did! Thanks and u you! ! According to Baby centre EDD is Nov 6th... (my sister's birthday) lol....whats yours? Xxx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It can be very discouraging to keep seeing BFN after BFN but one of these days we will get our BFP!!!! This is my 6th month TTC and 3rd round of clomid.

Sorry to hear that Smille I'm glad you got Faith to go yhe ough it with you....I'll be praying for u both and hopefully see u in yhe first trimester forum next month ladies...if you keep this thread going I'll be popping in regular with support...i understand if you want to start afresh though. ...sending you both lots of hugs and love xxxxxxxxx

yeah I did! Thanks and u you! ! According to Baby centre EDD is Nov 6th... (my sister's birthday) lol....whats yours? Xxx

Nice! November 11th for me :)

Really loved being part of this lovely group and two awesome bfp's !! Wishing you both a happy and healthy 9 months. :)

No sign of af for me so technically I'm not out but expecting it this weekend, feeling very positive about next month though! xx

Sorry to hear that Smille I'm glad you got Faith to go yhe ough it with you....I'll be praying for u both and hopefully see u in yhe first trimester forum next month ladies...if you keep this thread going I'll be popping in regular with support...i understand if you want to start afresh though. ...sending you both lots of hugs and love xxxxxxxxx

Thank you Luxoire. I am very happy I have someone to share this journey with. Good luck with the little peanut and I hope to see you in the first trimester forum soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->