Anyone else testing around 27th Feb

Oh yes!! So impatient! ! I just woke up for work, and i had to force myself to go the the bathroom before i could reach for a stick!!

I've been super thirsty. I drank a bottle of water b4 bed and a bottle of water during the night. My boobs hurt from 7-12 dpo and now they don't. Thank goodness the pain is gone today although it makes me lose a little bit of hope. I'm also getting impatient. I almost tested today...it's so tempting.

I've also been really thirsty! Is this a normal symptom of being preggers?? And my boobs have never hurt this much before! Feels like they were used as punching bags lol. I had a lot of bad back and cramping last night but still no af!

I've been super thirsty. I drank a bottle of water b4 bed and a bottle of water during the night. My boobs hurt from 7-12 dpo and now they don't. Thank goodness the pain is gone today although it makes me lose a little bit of hope. I'm also getting impatient. I almost tested today...it's so tempting.

my boobs are soooooo sore. Not the nips but the whole boob!!!! And Ill tell you what the only thing that is catching me off guard is I went pp 5:30, 6, 6:50 (before I left for work), 7:45 as soon as i walked into work, and Ill tell you what i'm doing the pp dance as we speak trying to get off this conference call ughhhh hurry uppp

I've been going pee a lot more too but I'm associating that with drinking more.

Roll on Friday! I've been to the staff canteen and the whole place reeks of vinegar the two people I was with though disagreed with me. I'm my defence it actually reeks!
I smelt burning earlier and no one else could smell it, i think there are a lot of colds around though!

that is a lot of peeing girls!
I might start hibernating in the 2ww that's it I'm just going to sleep and wake up when it's testing day or af :)

Anyone else starting to get impatient for Friday?! I just wanna know now! Haha

I am too..i wish tomorrow were Friday. ..I'm in same boat 😊😊😊😊

I've had a really high temperature the last 3 days..not sure if this is related

Ooh I hope its related Luxorie, nearly Friday. I'm getting so nervous that I almost don't want to test!!

I've had a really high temperature the last 3 days..not sure if this is related

that is soooo promising!!!!!

:happydance:

Ohhh really. ..ohh now ur getting my hopes up...lol...ohh I hope it is..but I have a sore/dry throat now so it might just be a cold / flu coming on...I'm tempted to test tomorrow so I can know whether to get on the Lemsip or Beechams...

Ooh I hope its related Luxorie, nearly Friday. I'm getting so nervous that I almost don't want to test!!

I know what you mean hun...not knowing is better than a bfn I guess...lol..twisted I know...lol

yesterday and today I've had really bad heart burn..practically had to skip dinner it's that bad...hope I sleep better today...i might have to buy gaviscon

Uhg so I just started spotting.. Just a little bit of pink stuff but this usually happens the day before af comes so I may be out.. :(

My hope has almost run out. My back has been hurting really bad from this afternoon and on. Is this even a common thing at 13 dpo? I usually don't get back pain until during my af but the woman's body is so unpredictable.

My hope has almost run out. My back has been hurting really bad from this afternoon and on. Is this even a common thing at 13 dpo? I usually don't get back pain until during my af but the woman's body is so unpredictable.

Idk! I was having back pain last night but I then I thought it may have been gas but now I am spotting so idk!.. Maybe u are having some implantation aches? Hopefully. I wish we could know the moment we got pregnant! But no the woman's body has to be such a mystery and send all these mixed signals!!

I think backache is a pregnancy symptom.

Sorry you are spotting munster I hope af stays away from you :-(

I'm trying so hard not to test this morning. I woke up three times last night needing to pee and had three crazy dreams- maybe if I test I can actually get some sleep tonight!

I tested bfn :-( I'm due on Monday so maybe I was too early testing or my Internet cheapies were crap, but it's still made me terrible. Arghh boo to bfn !!

Attachments

• 2015-02-26_08.52.06.jpg
    2015-02-26_08.52.06.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 3
I tested bfn :-( I'm due on Monday so maybe I was too early testing or my Internet cheapies were crap, but it's still made me terrible. Arghh boo to bfn !!

Aww hun..sorry to hear that...your due Monday so maybe you are early testing...kwwp trying till Monday and see if AF shows. ...you never know you might be early. .if no AF on Monday then buy a proper sensitive test...ending u hugs and more dust xxxx

that's also a pregnancy symptom hun...It is confusing how AF and pregnancy have same symptoms. ..but you're not out until the red witch shows. ..there might still be hope. ...xxx

Uhg so I just started spotting.. Just a little bit of pink stuff but this usually happens the day before af comes so I may be out.. :(

awww I'm sorry to hear that..hopefully she stays away from you..xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->