Anyone else testing tomorrow? 11-24-09?

want2Bamommy

Trusting in HIM
Reaction score
Just wanted to see if I had any fellow testers tomorrow. I am very nervous. Not had any symptoms today! :shrug:

*BUMP*

I'd really like to see if anyone is testing tomorrow and what if any are your symptoms??

Sorry not testing tomorrow but here's some baby dust for you. Good luck

:dust::dust::dust:

I'm with you!!!! testing tomorrow morning :)

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

symptoms:
shooting pains in boobs
bloating
back pains
irritable
peeing more frequently

some of those could be AF related, but I hope not!!!

What are your symptoms????

Yay a test buddy! :thumbup:

mine are:
irritable
slightly darker around nipples
headaches
neck/back aches
lotiony discharge
hot flashes
nauseated here and there

hoping these are all related to a :bfp:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

FX for you honey! Let me know what you get!!

I have slightly darker around nipples too!!!! lol just noticed that today:)

will this be your first baby???

haha I had to really look cause I never rly paid attention to the color. I just noticed a few days ago. And yes this will be our first baby :) how wonderful would it be to get a :bfp: tomorrow. It's our 3 yr anniversary!!

I am sorry about your loss. I can't imagine. How long have you been trying since your loss?

congrats on your anniversary!!!

ya it was the saddest thing ever! I was 7w5d when it happened (on October 1st).
After that I had my period on October 30th, with no ovulation in between....so technically this is my first cycle trying since loss....a BFP would definitely help ease the pain from the MC.

Let's get that :bfp: together!!!! xoxoxo

Hi Girls, sign me up for tomorrow too, I am 13DPO, and have had a BFN at 11, 12 and 13 DPO! AF is due tomorrow, agggh, I will be on a flight but will write later...
My symptoms so far are:
increased lotioning cm since 2DPO, a couple days ago it was "kleenix like"- sorry tmi
stuffy nose 3dpo-12dpo
major lower back ache and neck (i have back issues at times anyway)
abd cramps on and off, really bad yesterday, okay today.
leg cramps x 2 days (i know what the heck?)
b.b's are fine, no soreness at all, dont seem bigger either
loss of appetite, however hungary at night
seem to be more veiny
general unwell feeling, either a nasty flu or possible preggs
Best of luck to all of you. Please report back your BFP!! I will report but later in the day
xx Britt
:dust:

Welcome Britt and good luck!!!

I'm off to bed now, hopefully I'll see some good news tomorrow, for all of us!!!

here's some more dust for the thread ;)

Melissa- You are very strong! What wonderful news that would be for you! And yes I'd love or us to get a :bfp: together! FX!! Be sure to let me know! I'm testing in the morning as well. Have to male a trip to town tomorrow so it might be after I get back when I report. xoxoxo babe

Britt- FX for you! I will report back after my test in the morning! :dust:
AF due here tomorrow too. Hope she stays away! I'm not fond of her. I tested about 9dpo and got a BFN. I'm soooo nervous!

well, i'm considering testing tomorrow morning, because DH doesnt want me testing until 2 weeks have past!!! uggg... i'm a bit annoyed by this right now... yep... most likely test tomorrow morning...

Blessed- haha. I am testing often because I'm using ones from dollar general until I get a pos with one of those I won't buy a good one. FX for you, what dpo are you?

that's smart... don't know why i havent thought of that! lol i'll try that next, i have one "answer" brand hpt left, i'll use that one then we'll go from there.... damn OH, driving me nuts!

Haha it will most definantly save you some cash! Those things start eating your paycheck. LoL.
Then if you get the dollar ones tell OH that they aren't costing him as much so you feel like you can test when you want haha. xoxo

he's more worried about me knowing and miscarrying... again... idk, i just want to know already!!! i'm flying home wednesday and won't be with OH for over a week and a half!!! I WANT TO KNOW!!! i'm gonna go crazy before tomorrow! lol jk

Woah hahaha ya that can be tough I understand where he's coming from

oh em gee. Anniversary is tomorrow, I'm halfway done flat-ironing my hair. My
flat iron just dies on me. Ahhh I think I just need to go to bed this just isn't working for me today lol

yeah, just relax, maybe your flat iron needs some rest too! lol happy anniversary!!! btw, i'm 16dpo today :)

I am testing tomorrow too:flower:
Hopefully we all get :bfp:

I did a dollar store test today and got a very light positive at 12 dpo- might be an evap?

My symptoms are:
af type cramps- af was suppose to arrive today but didn't :happydance:
lower back pain
sore, full/heavy (.)(.)
nausea
bloating
headaches

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads