Anyone else testing tomorrow? 11-24-09?

want2bamommy are you testing again tomorrow?
I just bought some first response tests and plan to test tomorrow morning:) FX
I am still having all my symptoms plus a temp increase...:happydance:

I'm thinking about it.
Same symtoms here. But was extremely naseuous
this morning! Never thought I'd be happy to feel
sick lol. Haven't been cheking my temp but I've had
hot flashes maybe that's from my temp rising? I hope!!

If not tomorrow I will Thursday

chart looks AMAZING :happydance:
Good luck tomorrow!!!

Hi girls, how are you? Just had a quick read of our thread as I am only running into my hotel room for a few mins and have to head to a mtg. So tested this morning at 5am and BFN! I'm not sure whats going on, this is 14DPO and AF was due today!! I have been like clockwork to the hour in getting it first thing in the morning and still no sign. It feels like it might start and I check and nothing. I was really hoping for a BFP this morning! Aggh, I tried Clearblue this morning, it says 99% from the day your period is due, either I'm not or that 1% wierdo maybe...:)Congrats Melissa, can I ask how many DPO you are?
Hoping for BFP's soon for the rest of you!!!
xx

Hi girls, how are you? Just had a quick read of our thread as I am only running into my hotel room for a few mins and have to head to a mtg. So tested this morning at 5am and BFN! I'm not sure whats going on, this is 14DPO and AF was due today!! I have been like clockwork to the hour in getting it first thing in the morning and still no sign. It feels like it might start and I check and nothing. I was really hoping for a BFP this morning! Aggh, I tried Clearblue this morning, it says 99% from the day your period is due, either I'm not or that 1% wierdo maybe...:)Congrats Melissa, can I ask how many DPO you are?
Hoping for BFP's soon for the rest of you!!!
xx

Hi sweetie! I'm 14dpo as well! Idk what's going on but if you are usually like clockwork, that may be a good sign! I'm pretty irregular so I'm never sure. I'm using cheapie. I think imm gonna pick up an early response and try it next. FX babe

i'm 11 dpo but everyone's different hun...could you have ovulated late?

well ladies, i'll be gone for a while, still no AF and no sign of her, 17dpo and nothing but BFN's so we'll see, i'm going on vacation be back in a week and a half!!! BABY DUST TO ALL!!

Hey girls, aggh what an exhausting day, like seriously what is wrong with my customers- up at 5am for a flight and back at the hotel at 11pm...not cool.
Anyway, thanks for the post wannabemommy, good luck to you- thats cool that we are the same DPO....do you still have strong symptoms? when is AF due?
Melissa, 11 days, wow I'm so jealous but very happy for you. Yes, there is definitely a chance of late implantation i guess, I had pretty bad cramping about 2 or 3 nights ago, could that be it? I had no spotting whatsoever though. Did you?
Well, will be testing tomorrow morning....again! :) I will be one day late. My symptoms now are really minor, except I get full really quick. Like I can barely eat anything, constantly feel full and bloated. Other than that just really tired ect...but that could be from a number of things.
talk soon and look forward to hearing from you blessedbylife when your back and all about your BFP!!
Baby dust to us all:dust:
xx Britt

Hey Brit- AF was due today. No signs. My BBs are showing veins today like neve before. I'm sooo hoping to get a BFP on thanksgivig.
will this be your first child?
:dust:

OMG thats so exciting and such a positive sign!!!! I cant believe how similar you and I are on our cycles, are you normally on time like clockwork too? I recently came off the pill like 3.5 months but it has been 28 days with AF coming on the same hour even...so who knows. I wont even tell you how many years i was on BCP, scary amount of years...lol. We recently got married 3 months ago and yes this will be our first child. I was the career girl that wanted to do that first and now I am so ready.
How about you hon?
Fx'd crossed big time!!!!!

Well they've only been like clockwork because I was also in the pill. lol But I normally
don't have a problem with AF coming! Hubby noticed a vein this evening. You can see it all the way down my BB and actually follow it around my nipple it's so noticeable. He said it looks like someone drew it with a marker haha. Hubby an I have been married 3 years today and this will be out first as well! I have 2 step daughters but we never see them and nothing is like your own child. We have a big age difference that some people do not
care for (my father) but we are absolutly in love and ready to take the next step no matter who wants it. We do and that's all I care about. :)

I'm so excited to test on thanksgiving but and very doubtful with 4 BFN in the last 3 weeks. Bug trying to keep my hopes up. Still lots of creamy CM too. Lotion like.

We need to be buddies girl! How old are u if you don't mind my asking. I'm 21 :)

ahhh! i can not sleep.... it's rediculous, second night in a row and it's just not happening, i have pretty bad heartburn, and a bit of nausea which makes the heartburn worse, i have a chill and if i put on a sweater of blanket i get way too hot... i feel like i'm going to go crazy! how the heck am i supposed to handle a flight with a lap TODDLER on NO SLEEP?!?! (proof that God has a sense of humor!) All this and i BETTER get my BFP! lol!

LOL
third night for me. I feel
like I could run a marathon Haha
not tired at ALL

hoping it's a
sign and more are to follow right before
I get a :bfp:

good luck and lots and lots of sticky:dust:!!!
When i come back i expect to see a HUGE:bfp: from you!!!
Then i can say :yipee: and before long you'll have:crib:!!!

good luck anyone that is testing, I tried to test today, but the damn test didnt work!!!

Thats it I am now waiting until Friday!!

Congrats Melissa!!

Hey girls, very sad day for me....some spotting so looks like AF got me one day late. :( Starting to feel a little down, this was TTC cycle #3 and was really thinking this could be it, but i have been on the pill for about 13+ years and just came off after the wedding... My body seems to still be playing tricks on me and doing funny things. Also, i guess it was just the flu...
Baby dust to the rest of you and hoping for your BFP's:dust:

Oh Blessedbylife- there is nothing more I want! I hope so too babe and then I will send alllll my extra baby dust your way! Have a safe trip! I'm gonna miss u! lol

twinklestar8- I would take the test back if you paid much for it! That's rediculous. Hope you get your :bfp: Friday! I'm testing tomorrow. Soooo nervous.

Britt11- :hugs: I'm sorry dear. Do you think maybe it might be implantation bleeding? Perhaps you ovulated later than you expected? Fingers still crossed for you. I was on the pill about a year and a half. I was sooo irregular. We tried to conceive and I couldn't keep track of my cycles. So I went on the pill and just recently game off it. Hoping it helped my body regulate itself and if I'm not PG I'll be able to track my cycles better.

QUESTION
how long does cm last before you start your period? I've had this creamy cm (good sign) for almost a week. LOTS today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->