anyone else testing xmas day?

bumpsmum

Mummy to Matthew & Daniel
Reaction score
Apologies if there is another thread in circulation. This month is going to be the last we activly TTC for a few months as we need the break (not the deed itself haha) and due to test xmas day. Anyone else around here hoping to unwrap a special pressie this year?? x

Thats when Im testing too! FXED and :dust: for our :bfp:

yes im testing that day as well if i can hold out that long! im really wanting an extra x-mas present. good luck ladies

Thats when I'm testing.. scared as ever! x

Im testing Xmas day as well, if AF does not show up that is!

Yess! I don't think I'll get a BFP though as I think it'd be too early :dohh:

I'll be testing that day as well!! I'll be 18 DPO if AF doesn't get me by that time, so it's going to take some real willpower to hold out that long but I'm up for it. I've had a chemical pregnancy before so that has really taught me the benefits of waiting to test at the proper time.

Sending baby dust and sticky glue to all those testing!!!!

AF is due the 24th, I will be testing the 25th for sure if she doesn't show.... I have a gift box all ready to go for the HPT to give to the OH if its a BFP!!!

thats a good idea TTC+4 but..... i think its when we are all unprepared for it is going to be when our time comes. i think it just wants us to run around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to find a cute box to put it in on the days most places are closed.....

good luck i hope we all get that gift on that day.... good luck ladies keep us updated

I'm gonna test on the 25th too, might be too early cos am unsure when im going to ov but i thought it would be a good day to test.
Its my nan's b'day too (no longer with us but still very much in our thoughts) she loved babies and hearing the big news when there was going to be a new arrival in the family.

I'm feeling positive vibes for us all too, after all, it is Christmas! x

yup well i ent testing just gonna see if i come on AF XD UGHHHH which i probs will, this month hasnt been enough bding so :( :cry:

im hoping its all of our month no matter what and if its not my month i will catch up with you ladies around 55 days from that day. thats 2 regular cycles for a normal women. ahhh

I plan on testing that day also, I will be 13DPO. It may be still too early but it would be a wonderful surprise if it came out a BFP !

Praying for everyone that this is our month.

Apologies if there is another thread in circulation. This month is going to be the last we activly TTC for a few months as we need the break (not the deed itself haha) and due to test xmas day. Anyone else around here hoping to unwrap a special pressie this year?? x

i am also going to test on xmas i really do hope i can get pregnant we have been trying already for four months im stressed

thats a good idea TTC+4 but..... i think its when we are all unprepared for it is going to be when our time comes. i think it just wants us to run around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to find a cute box to put it in on the days most places are closed.....

good luck i hope we all get that gift on that day.... good luck ladies keep us updated

You are so right! I should throw that box out :)

well ladies i caved and tested today because of my symptoms yesterday and have been having symptoms but im still going to test on x mas because of course my test was BFN...OHHHHH its so close,i just cant wait till the day i get to c that BFP and be so happy and scared and all that at the same time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->