• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else think baby will be early?

I know I won't as Iwill be induced at 37 weeks x same as with my last two xx iI get a bit nervous but seeing as they were both 7bls 5 when born perhaps I am better off having them at that stage XXX

I thought my first two would come really early. I had short cervixes with both and too much amnio fluid. Nope they both came at 41 weeks so I am pretty sure this one will come late too which I don't mind so much. Better a little bit late then really early.

My daughter arrived 11 days early which was a surprise as I was co convinced she would be late. I'm wondering when this baby will arrive!

This is my first pregnancy and think I'll be early, I have a feeling I'll go into labour around 37 weeks don't know why maybe because my maternity leave starts at 37 weeks and ill be all relaxed lol

If you want baby to come early you should be active. Lots of walking not a lot of laying around. :winkwink:

See this is what I thought but know people who were very active but as soon as they relaxed they went into labour lol

I said the same thing with my first and delivered at 35+2 :)

DD was born at 37 weeks after waters breaking at 36+6. I think that means that this one will be really late. I'd like to go a bit early as measuring 6 weeks ahead and don't want to give birth to a giant :lol:

I think I'll go late. I delivered my first at 40 wks +3. I was a late baby, and my husband and his sister were both 2 weeks overdue by the time they were born! All signs points to going overdue.

Just wondering if there is anyone else out there who feels like baby will make an early entry? I really feel like I won't get to 40 weeks for some reason.

This is my second and I never felt this way with DD. I have had strangers and people I know all tell me how big I am and that I look ready to pop. Everyone seems shocked when I tell them I still have 3 months left. I'm very uncomfortable already and I feel like baby is really low down. I obviously want him to stay safe in there for as long as possible. And does this mean that baby is going to be huge by the time he does make an entry?! I haven't seen a midwife since my booking appt so no idea what I am measuring. I am booking my 28 week appt on Monday x

Hi, all my pregnancy I was afraid of loosing her and then I thought she would have come early but actually she came 40+6. I have to mention here that when my labour started I was 40+4. I was I labour three nights :wacko:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->