Anyone else think booking scan got wrong due date

Luxoire

Mummy to 2 gorgeous babies
Reaction score
According to my booking scan and baby's size, baby is due 28/10/15

According to to LMP dates I'm due 6/11/15

Not sure which to go with. .maybe I'm just having a big baby

I'd personally go with the scan, if it's your 12 week scan it's pretty accurate. If your scan was earlier then I'd just wait to see what your 12 week scan says. It can change so much in early weeks with baby measuring ahead/behind. Lmp dates are usually just a rough guide unless you can pinpoint the exact day you ovulated and implanted.

I was put about a week later and i went overdue ten days so i wander to this day. But my daughter had skin of an overdue baby so maybe they were right. Go with the dating scan. My daughter was 7lb 9oz ten days late xx

Lmp is only used prior to first scan. After first scan they go by the scan date. The date can cha ge a couple times. Often the first scan shows different dates as babies size is so tiny...so a slight missmeasurement can throw the dates off. Usually you will know the more accurate due date by the 20 week scan.

Thanks ladies...thing is i know when i ovulated and it was around 14th Feb, before that ovulation was 13th Jan and i have 31 day cycles...i just can't help but wonder is all ☺

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->