Anyone else trying Soy Isoflavones?

Tesh23

Reaction score
Hi ladies, so we are ready to start ttc no.2 this month and AF is due tomorrow. I will be taking Soy Isoflavones again - took them on month 16 and 17 of ttc no.1 and fell pregnant on the second round of soy.

I will be using Clear blue digital ov tests as well as my fertility friend chart to track ov. I have a spot on 26 day cycle and usually ovulate around cd13/14. The only thing I will be doing differently is I won’t be using my soft cup like I did last time.

Oh I will be taking 160,169,160,200,200 CD2-6 (this is the dosage I used last time I fell pregnant).

Anyone else trying out soy who would like to share?

Last edited:
I tried soy for three months and it shorted my luteal phase by 2 days each cycle. Ended up with an 8 day luteal phase the 3rd month and I quit immediately. That was just my experience though. The good part was that I ovulated each time and at my normal time (about day 21). Considering my cycles range from 20-80 days it was pretty great. But since they’re an estrogenic, I think that they just caused me to have too much estrogen, which can shorten luteal phase.

Ah sorry the soy did not work for you :(

I know it can have adverse affects for some. Big congrats on your BFP!!!

I did the same dosage this month but on days 3-7! I still have a ways to go but I feel things happening!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->