Anyone else trying to loose weight

Well i weighed myself at my dad's and in the last few weeks i've lost 8lb's i can't believe it i've lost 12lb's in total my goal is getting closer yipee i can't wait to weigh myself next week now, good luck everyone x

Well done Bernie! Keep it up! Im lacking motivation to Wii Fit this week, didnt do it yesterday and im slacking today, have some Chocolate trifle last night so I need to burn it off, someone give me a kick up the bum please! x

I have heard that he wii fit is so easy to trick out xD

circuits tomorrow! Not feeling up to it, but it burns 1,000cals and I always lose about a pound the day after so should go really.

I heard to beat the yoyo effect one mustn't lose more than 2 pound a week?

Hello ladies,
Morri i am trying to lose 1-2lb's a week my recent 8lb loss was over 4-5 weeks give or take a week it's just a lot to me cause i hadn't weighed myself for so long.
How are you all? i wish i could get motivated to exercise like most of you are, when i come in from work i'm too tired to do anything although isn't exercising supposed to give you more energy? maybe i should try x

hi there. I see you have two little boys - why not get them involved in the exercise and take them out for a walk or kick a ball around. x

:hi: Just thought I'd pop in and ask how everyone is doing. I weigh myself on a Monday. Last week I lost 1 3/4 lbs so I was on track for my holiday goal. However, I feel I haven't done so well this week so am fully expecting to go back to where I was at the beginning. :wacko:

I think my problem is that I yoyo. And not in the normal yoyo diet way, I go through a yoyo thought process on almost a daily basis. One part of me thinks I want to loose these few lbs so I can be at my 'ideal' weight, and then I think that I am happy enough where I am so why bother *and reaches for the chocolate bar*.

Oh well, I suppose the truth of it is I'd like to be my ideal, but I'm not going to beat myself up over it if I don't manage it.

Still, fingers crossed for tomorrow. Hopefully I haven't gone back to my original weight.

Good luck to everyone this week.

My only exercise is my ride to uni by bike, and bit of cricket practice once or twice a week(depending on the weather)

I am going on a big bike tour for charity though(donate of you wish I porb set up a topic for that later) from Antwerp to rotterdam and from ther to amsterdam and back to rotterdam , and all in 2 days :)

I am currently on slimming world - have been for about a week. Did it before & lost a lot! I don't really know how much I want to lose as I am quite short but it doesn't look as bad as it sounds! Probably about two stone for now then I will re-evaluate :) I wouldn't consider myself massively overweight but Bridget Jones, as thread starter shows :p Got a slipped disc at the moment so it's only food based, but looking forward to starting to exercise again!!

I'd like to lose about 25 - 30 lbs and I have 3 months to do it in. I could really use a support system and some place to check in daily. Should we all make it official?

P.S. How much is a stone? :blush:

Can I join? I've been working on weight loss for ttc for a bit now, have lost about 20 lbs so far. I have some more to lose, and since I just got back from a bit of vacation, have to say officially lost 18 lbs. JJ, I think a stone is around 14-16 pounds? Not positive, but I know I asked this before. LOL We are aiming to NTNP in August, and actively TTC in November. I had preeclampsia last time with a normal blood pressure pretty low so it is important to me to try to lose weight to lower my risk as much as possible. GO TEAM WEIGHT LOSS FOR TTC!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->