Anyone else trying to loose weight

So I am right with about 7 kg. Sometimes it sounds so much if ones has to calc . that xD

Ok Ladies, after 3 I need you all to give me a huge kick up the bum to get motivated again, seem to have lost it over the weekend and been eating crap again, grrrrr! xx

GO BIG BLOOMERZ!!! Just remember, it's not worth it!!

I always start munching around 3 too. It's the magic number.

I would love to lose 10 more Lbs before I TTC but Im not in a rush b/c im WTT...
Cinnanmon thanks for the mini workout plan.

Ok so have had cereal with semi skimmed lactofree milk and a green decaf tea for breakfast, we are having chicken salad with Jacket Potato for dinner tonight, so do I have a Pasta N Sauce Bachelors thingymajig or Lentil Soup with no bread for lunch.......

Nice job Bigbloomerz!! I'll check in with you later to make sure you're doing good!

I'm planning on having some scrambled eggs for breakfast, yogurt and granola for lunch and for dinner... not sure (I always do this, don't plan then end up eating crap) but maybe somemore yogurt with peanut butter and a string cheese on the side. I'm trying not to eat too many carbs at dinner but I don't eat much meat so it's tough. Also I am eating a TON of yogurt cause I'm determined to fight lactose intolerance. :rofl:

Wish me luck! I have a box of Ghirardeli chocolates on my desk straight from Ghirardeli Square... must... not... eat!

OOO they sound like nice chocolates yum yum! I had Chicken and Salad and potatoe for dinner, havent had any pudding as was too full! so may have a lactofree yoghurt later :) Going out for dinner tomoz to relatives and then out for a BBQ on Sunday, hope I dont blow it too much! xx

Well I ate one. In my defense I had a headaches, I needed one... :rofl:

Other then that I'm still on track, eating my yogurt and granola lunch now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->