Anyone else TTC in 2010???

sarah54

Reaction score
My husband and I are probably going to start to try in 2010, not sure when but we'll have a house by then and will be married for almost 2 years. I'll be 23 (24 in October 2010) and he'll be 23 (24 in July 2010). I think we'll be financially secure and ready. We are ready now emotionally but not financially so we're hoping 2010 will be the year!

Anyone else in my position???

Waiting is so hard!! What are you all doing to make the time pass by quicker?!? And do you find yourselves always looking at baby things? I look all the time, its ridiculous. And I spot any baby or child within a 5 mile radius of me!! Haha :rofl:

Your lucky u have a timeline, im on a i want kids someday promise. LOL i always look at baby clothes and pram's, it drives me nuts

My OH and I are moving into our own place this summer (after the Spring semester is over and I get to stay in this *lovely* dorm I paid too much money to stay in -_-*) then we are thinking about getting married the following spring so...YEAH! Hooray for the 2010ers!:happydance:

We are starting end of 09 begining of 2010 when my OH gets back from deployment! The waiting sucks.. but we don't have a choice haha

:happydance: I will be starting to try in 2010....I cant wait!!!!!:happydance:

I'm trying to keep myself occupied with school (now I have a 3.0) and work (getting a job now that my schedule allows for it) and the moving (this summer! OMG!) but still....I want to do laundry and see little booties in the basket lol

I'm waiting til 2011, most likely!

It is VERY hard :(

:hugs:

My and my OH plan to move in together this summer! yey. We are not engaged or anything but have already talked about getting married summer 2010 and he knows i want to TTC as soon as we are married! The wait is really hard but all i keep thinking is that when the time comes we will have a lovely house and be able to spoil our baby hehe xx

Pinkgirl--exactly my story! Moving in the summer, not engaged yet but plan on it when we move etc....wow!

We're waiting until April 2010 when our ds turns two. We've talked about trying earlier but I don't think we'd be ready, I don't know if I could cope with a smaller age gap, and I promised my best friend I wouldn't be noticibly pregnant for her wedding in June 2010, I'm a bridesmaid and I need to fit in the dress!
I'm sooo broody though it's ridiculous.

We are starting in March 2010! :)
To pass the time I am a) saving as much money as I can before TTC b) doing up the house and c) trying to lose weight

Me and OH are hoping to start TTC in 2010, aslong as we have moved into a house by then. We always said we wouldnt start trying to we got married and had a house rather than a flat. We got married in November last year, so now we are looking forward to saving up and moving house :) Once we are settled in and relaxed we will start TTC.
Its so hard tho, i'd love to start trying now! x

I think we'll be starting TTC towards the end of this year, so we'll either run into TTC in 2010, or have a 2010 baby :)

My OH & I have agreed we will start in Jan 2010 to give me time to just finish the last of my student debt off & also to save some money - I would love to bring it down to much sooner but we are cruising in October so I think he wants us to have that last holiday together (providing we don't have many probs TTC, obviously!)... however, might be a good time to start if I can persuade him :p We'll all have to sit the wait out together! Hope it goes quickly for us all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->