Anyone else TTC in 2010???

I just had the chat with hubby last night... 1st time we spoke about it (bout 8months ago, just before the wedding) he said 3 or 4 years. hmmm. Spoke about it 3 months ago, n he said 2 to 3 years. Spoke to him last night, and he has now said that 2 years sounds like far too long and it will prob be more like one year!!!! Yey! Does that mean i can officially stay on this 2010 thread?! Mind u, if the wait keeps goin down like that each conversation- we might be trying come payday! lol- i wish!

I am in the same boat! I actually work with kids,and I go into the infant room every chance I get! I feel like I'm going a bit crazy lol.

going to start ttc start of the new year, as you all say the wait is so hard, and you cant really share it with friends as we dont want them to know we are trying so here i am on here to share it with you all instead!!

We're TTC in 2010, we're getting married in July so we TTC after our wedding :)

We're TTC September 2010 :happydance: Soooo excited! :D x

I am not sure really when we are trying as it all depends on my weight loss, at a guess I think maybe late october, november, but I am guessing it could take a little while, because of my weight and stuff, so most likely still ttc early 2010 :D x

It's unbearable sometimes waiting, I can't stop myself wanting and dreaming! x

We're getting married on April 7th 2010 and plan to start ttc, well ntnp, soon after as long as I have a job by then!! I'm currently trying to figure out when to stop my pill and be sure that I'm not on my period for my wedding- I'm currently thinking to see if I can arrange it for about a fortnight before hand. That way we can be contraception free for the wedding night, which would be amazing!!

Beca :wave:

:wohoo: for ttc in 2010 :D we're ttc baby number 2 september 2010! only a year away!! going so quick!!

We are looking to TTC Baby No 2. Looking at coming off of th pill about October time when Eleanor will be nearly 2.

That's if I can wait that long!

i'm thinking 2010...spring...but looking at the $$ aspect...maybe longer...but how does one pick a time to start? it might take longer then i think.

my work gives us no maternity leave.
so whatever i take, i don't get paid.
so we need to save up to cover that loss.
so do we wait until we have that...or figure it will take a few months and go that route.

questions and decisions...oh gesh! LOL

We'll be trying for baby #3 starting March 2010. :happydance:

We had our first when I was 20, a month before I turned 21, DH was 23. Then we had our second a month after I turned 22 and my husband was 24, almost 25.

Hopefully I'll be 25 1/2 by the time we have our 3rd and my husband will be close to or already 27.

We were renting an apartment when I got pregnant with my first but I lost my job due to constantly being sick (2 jobs actually) due to pregnancy so we couldn't afford our rent anymore and moved in with my mom for the rest of my pregnancy and the first 4 month of Christian's life. He was born in August 2006. We moved out on our own again and rented an apartment in January 2007 when Christian was 4 months old and got pregnant with our second the next month, had him in October 2007.

Now we are established, we just bought our first house 2 months ago and we have a lot of projects that we want to work on and get finished before baby #3 makes his/her way into the world but we don't want TOO much space between our kids. Christian and Daniel are only 14 months apart and the age difference between Daniel and the third baby will likely be 3 years and some odd months. I hope that's not too much of an age difference.

Hopefully we will start to TTC in 2010, no date set as yet though! :happydance:

I have been trying to concieve my second child for 11months with no luck :( So my OH decided to book us our first family holiday to give us something to look forward to. I have decided to wait until after my holiday to start trying again and hope that my cycles regulate before then so it makes it a little easier.

Just look forward to Christmas hun, then someone's birthday and before you know it you will be ditching the BC and trying for your little onexxxx

Well, hubby and I have decided march 2010 is the date so we're looking forward to that. Time really flies, I remember saying march last march!!! I really fancy going for it and having a 2011 baby to get all my state help/maternity leave!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->