Anyone else TTC large(ish) family?

Sausages I've been tricked with those cheapy tests too- check my false line/shadow from a few months back- ended up being nothing grrr
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/2226331-can-anyone-see-shadow-test.html

Sausages I've been tricked with those cheapy tests too- check my false line/shadow from a few months back- ended up being nothing grrr
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/2226331-can-anyone-see-shadow-test.html

Woah, yeah! How frustrating!!

I just want to KNOW already!!!

Hi ladies,

Can I join? We're NTNP (though in my mind we're closer to TTC) our third baby. In all probability it will be our last, but my husband hasn't completely said no to the idea of a fourth down the line. We have a 2.5-year-old son and a baby girl who is three months. We always wanted a small gap between baby two and baby three, so that's why we're already thinking about the next when our little girl is still so young. I'm breastfeeding her though and last time my periods didn't return till I stopped feeding my son altogether at 13 months (AF returned at 14 months). So I don't think we'll be able to conceive for a while.

Good luck to all if you!

Hi squirrel! Welcome.
One of my good friends thought the same thing and her oldest 2 are barely a year apart. So, you never know ��.

Bummer sausages and babiiblu. I hope you guys get some nice lines in the coming days.

Welcome to the group squirrel!! :)

Thanks Beach3, I'm going to poas again in a sec x

welcome squirrel, love your avatar very cute!

Looking forward to seeing tests :)

I'm in my 3rd day of cramping now and it's been awful this morning. I haven't made it past 8dpo since we started TTC so I am knicker watching...

Did a test which was bfn but it's so early I doubt it's 100% conclusive.

My first 2 bfps were a total shock and I just blurted it out to my DH in amazement
But I always fancied the fun ways of telling DH and family members so I've got this baby vest that says 'I'm going to be a big sister'
To put on my youngest and just pass her to dh saying 'do you like her new vest?'
Hopefully I can use it soon!!

We have a tiny car, 4 seat Kia picanto (not even a middle seat!!!)

I thought it might be funny to announce it with the additional car seat in the front with the line 'we're going to need a bigger boat...'

But we'll see! Haha

Both are cute announcements. I'm gonna need a good one when we finally get our bfn.

Well out again this month so got near 3 weeks to wait again. I don't mind this bit as much though, always seems to fly in.

AF has come for me this morning. :( Oh well, hopefully I will get to be in the game again this cycle, finger crossed. :)

Sorry af's arrived ladies, wishing you lots of luck for next cycle x

Sorry to hear it, you two. Hopefully this next cycle will be the one.

Think I'm out too, blackish red spotting and a little crampy this morning.

I'm opposite of you ladies- I'm hopeful that I'll go to the toilet and see af! Then my cycles would have returned.

I had the craziest dream last night. I dreamed that we had had another baby and I was trying to find it. For some reason someone put it in the laundry basket and covered it up and forgot about it. I was freaking out searching everywhere, by the time I found it, it was too late! In my dream my dh was like oh well, no big deal.
I woke in a major panic! So awful. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->