Anyone else TTC large(ish) family?

I had the craziest dream last night. I dreamed that we had had another baby and I was trying to find it. For some reason someone put it in the laundry basket and covered it up and forgot about it. I was freaking out searching everywhere, by the time I found it, it was too late! In my dream my dh was like oh well, no big deal.
I woke in a major panic! So awful. :(

Oh no that's awful!! I hate dreams like that! :(

Sausages what does the E mean in NTNEP?

lol! I just added that in - not trying, not entirely preventing. ;) DH sometimes decides to give us a chance, but sometimes he decides not. It's all in his control. He knows i want a baby,he's not entirely convinced but says he would be happy if it happens. So depending on what mood he's in around ovulation sometimes i get a 2ww, sometimes i don't.

Sorry to hear about AF, ladies and terrible about that bad dream, babiiblu. I hate those types of dreams so much, every so often, I get one where I forget to feed the baby for days on end, awful! I hope everyone is doing well with daylight savings, over here it's been a rough long day!

Lol sausages that's tough! My DH is very persuadable which is good!

Welcome wantingagirl!

How is everyone? Cd 2 here.
I'm curious if any of you have experienced this: ever since my last MC in July I have had spotting for 4-5 days before AF actually starts. One day I need a panty liner, the next not....so aggravating. Of course I googled it and it's always worse case scenario results.
Thoughts, experiences?

Babiiblu, I wish I had an answer. On my last miscarriage, I rember my period was a bit strange for a cycle or two. I hope yours gets back to normal soon.

Thanks. It's just weird that it's still like that. It was a very early MC, prolly would've been called a chemical. Just again makes me wonder wth is going on in there!

How is everyone doing?
I must have accidentally unsubscribed from this thread as I couldn't find it anywhere!
I've still no af so just kind of waiting her arrival! LO is getting started up on solids so sure af will make an appearance soon !!

Hi dinosaur. I have been crazy busy the last couple of weeks! I homeschool my kiddos and we were wokring ahead so we could take this past week off for Thanksgiving. Plus, my best friend was in town for the first time in over a year and I was barely on my computer at all while she was here.
My AF is due in the next couple of days, was kind of hoping for a Thanksgiving miracle, but idk. On the other hand, the spotting I've been getting 4/5 days before hasn't happened yet this time. Maybe I'm getting back to "normal" now. Guess we'll see. I took a dollar store test this evening (BFN) because twice today I got sharp stabbing pains in my side, just out of the blue.
Maybe you and twinmummy will start up soon :).

Everyone is so quiet! Have you all abandoned ship??
AF is due here today, but I don't even feel like she is coming. I had a couple days with pink/brown spotting only after using the bathroom, but nothing now.
I was reading old wives tales and DIY pg tests, saw a bunch of different things...mix dandelion greens with urine...if they blister its positivie, mix urine with bleach....fizz and positive, even one you can mix urine with toothpaste! So for kicks and giggles I figured I'd try the bleach one since there are no dandelion greens right now and our toothpaste is blue (supposedly it turns blue if positive). I took 2 dollar store cheapies over the weekend, both were BFN.
Anyway, I only added a little bit of bleach and boy did it fizz, then it fizzed again, and fizzed enough to make it look like there was foam...like pouring a soda. Very interesting results. If AF doesn't show by Friday, I'm going to get better tests.
Have any of you tried any old wives tales for PG tests or gender prediction? and how accurate were they for you? :)

Hi babiiblu! Exciting about the home experiments! Ive only heard of the rabbit test they used to do but killing a rabbit sounds a lot worse than buying a test, hahaha. :) I'm crossing my fingers for you - only two more days till test day! :)
As for me, I'm 12dpo and I think I have a bad cyst this cycle. My left side hurts so badly, ugh. If it's still painful in the morning, I'll call my dr. I'm still ttc this cycle though, just in case it doesn't interfere with the egg drop. ;)

I missed that one! We have a pet rabbit and I can't imagine killing one.
Unfortunately, AF did indeed show up tonight. I'm really starting to think that it may not be me that has the issue in this long process. Is it horrible that I'm thinking something is wrong with DH?! Lol
I hope you feel better soon, I've never had cysts, so I can't relate too much, but hope the pain goes away!!

Hi babiiblu and everyone!
We have been moving house all week so super busy. Just getting settled in now.
I too was experiencing a sharp O type pain about 3 weeks ago then again today but just tested and bfn so wondering if my body is gearing up to start my cycles again.
We were just on holiday and having loads of relaxed holiday sexy time so thought I we might have caught an egg!
I got pg with my dd2 while on holiday last summer!

Hi dinosaur! Hopefully you caught that egg, my last MC was the result vacation romp.
Hope you get all settled in your new place too!!

I got my :bfp: :)

babiiblu have you tried a clearblue fertility monitor or Ovulation predictor kits? A friend just got preg with her 4th, she thought she ovulated around CD19 (as she had previously) but it was CD8! Just after her AF finished, she got pregnant straight away and tested positive CD18!!

I had a cycle 30 days long but wasn't ovulating till CD 22, therefore not having long enough for implantation (die to breastfeeding).

Hi Emy, congrats on the BFP!!
I have tried the predictor kits, and honestly find that they kinds of stress me out. I've not done the monitor, mostly because they are pricey!! :)
I figure if its meant to be it will happen. I've accepted the fact that I may be "broken" and it may never happen...as heartbreaking as that is for me to admit. Obviously, medical intervention is not an option for me right now, its just a waiting game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->