• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone else TTC with CFS/ME?

SummerLily

mummy To Triplet Boys
Reaction score
Hi Ladies :flower:

Was just wandering if anyone else was LTTTC but also suffered from CFS/ME or Fibro ?

Am looking for a buddy :happydance:

babydust x

Hi. I have CFS/ME. I was ttc for 14 cycles when I got my bfp but I've now had a mmc so I'll be back to ttc again as soon as I can. x

ah ebony :hugs: am so sorry for your loss.

have been ttc for 2.5 years myself now so am still hoping for that BFP soon !!

Fingers crossed well both get sticky beans !

xxxx

2.5 years! Wow! That is a long time. 14 cycles felt like forever. :dohh:

Yes I hope we do get those forever babies soon. Its unreal how tough our journeys have to be when others fall pregnant so fast. :nope:

How long have you had CFS/ME? x

i have family members that can get pregnant at the drop of a hat and it drives me mad !! lol.

Well... have had it for about 4 years but was only officialy diagnosed in march 2009. Was really worried about the effects it would have on a pregnancy but have done some reasearch online and found that apparently all the symptoms go away !! im more than happy with that for 9 months !!

a month feels like forever when your trying hard !! and its even harder when people just say ' it will come when the times right ' or ' maybe your trying to hard ' lol.Another thing that drives me mad !!!

am due to start taking clomid next week but have had some random symptoms this month so who knows !! Would be odd for our month to come when were due to start treatment !! are you taking anything? x

I have read that about CFs symptoms too. Let me tell you... it didn;t happen like that for me in 1st tri but maybe it does after that? :shrug:

I'm actually waiting to MC. I went for a scan on Friday as I'd had spotting and they told me the baby had died so i'm just waiting for nature to hopefully take its course so I can get back to normal and ttc again.

The cycle I got pregnant I'd had a HSG and I was just losing weight and waiting for my next appointment with FS as they were wanting to try me with clomid if I'd lost enough weight. I'm assuming now that because I got pregnant that I'll not get any help but hopefully what has happened has got my body geared up to get pregnant again.

Everyone in my family got pregnant easy too. I don;t have any friends who had problems ttc either. Most of them were by accident or just decided and "hey lets have a baby" and bam it happened. This forum is a god send just to speak to people that understand. xxx

ah. fingers crossed for it happening in the second trimester then! :flower:

ah hun i am so sorry. fingers crossed it happens sooner rather than later so you can get back on track.

I had the same thing with FS. went in origianlly about 9 months ago and had to lose weight before they would start me on clomid . fiinally lost 32lb and went back in a couple of weeks back and they gave us 50mg clomid to start taking on next cycle which should start in 5 days.

I dont know anyone other than me that has had trouble with conceiving either . :shurgg:
my SIL to be has found out recently that she is expecting and she wasnt trying . shes 17 and her other halfs 18 . neither work - she cant be bothered and he smokes drugs.. says it all really. its people like that that really get me ! im generally happy for everyone else lol. xx

Yeah I know what you mean. Have you seen the ones on misbehaving mums where they have huge bumps and they are smoking away like a chimney. :grr: Some people don't realise how lucky they are.

Home the clomid does the trick for you. From the posts I've read over the past year it does seem to have a good success rate. :thumbup: xxx

have never seen that programme but have watched another one similar and it makes me so angry!!!

ive also read some great sucess stories but im sure theres probably a few unsucessfull ones ~ i just tend to avoid them !! haha . when are you due to go back to your fs? fingers crossed he sort your clomid for you ! How are you going with the weight loss? still going x

have never seen that programme but have watched another one similar and it makes me so angry!!!

ive also read some great sucess stories but im sure theres probably a few unsucessfull ones ~ i just tend to avoid them !! haha . when are you due to go back to your fs? fingers crossed he sort your clomid for you ! How are you going with the weight loss? still going x

I don't think an FS will see me now I've actually concieved. :nope: I think I'll have to go it alone again.

I've gained all my weight back so I'm trying to get back onto it as I'm overweight but I'm an emotional eater so its pretty hard right now.

Yeah.. stick to the success stories! Have you read Jules Oliver's book? She got pregnant on clomid. :thumbup: x

did she!!!!!!! i never knew that will have to get it now!!! lol.

im an emotional eater to so your not alone :cry: ive had a few months where ive gained 8lb because its my wonderful way of copeing!!!! lol

the sucess stories are definatly better|!! :) xx

did she!!!!!!! i never knew that will have to get it now!!! lol.

im an emotional eater to so your not alone :cry: ive had a few months where ive gained 8lb because its my wonderful way of copeing!!!! lol

the sucess stories are definatly better|!! :) xx

Yes only with her first but it was conforting to read about their problems ttc and now thay have loads of kids. I think the book is called minus nine to one. x

hi ladies :wave:

I also have CFS/ME and have been TTC for i think 15 months now!

ahwill have to go and take a look eb :flower:

hi gilmore! lovely to meet you ! fingers crossed you wont be waiting to much longer ! x

hello ladies ! :flower: was just wandering how you was both getting on now?? any luck in the TTC department?xx

Hi :hi:

Only just had my first AF after MMC so we've only really been able to start trying again. Went to see FS on Wednesday and got prescribed clomid so onto that next cycle. :happydance:

How are you getting on? x

hello ladies ! :flower: was just wandering how you was both getting on now?? any luck in the TTC department?xx

No still nothing, thought i had cracked it last month as af was late and temps still high but af eventually came, missed out this month as ovulated earlier than normal so i have to wait until mid august to try again now!

How are you? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"