Anyone else TTC with CFS/ME?

hey ladies !!! :flower: just thought i would drop by and see how us cfs/me/fibro's are getting along ?? any luck with those bfp's yet ?
AFM - am coming to end of my 3rd round of clomid and just not feeling it this month. actually had EWCM for the first time which is great and we DTD around all the right times but aside frm the sore boobs ( which usually come before af ) im completly normal...

xx

Hi :hi:

I'm 6dpo on my 1st round of clomid and have hot flushes and morning sickness amongst other things. :wacko: Not sure what is real and what is clomid though. :shrug:

Clomid has really made my tiredness so much worse some days. Did it do that with you? xxx

oh has it heck!! some days its been a nightmare, ive got back to stages where im sleeping a lot lol. but dont know if its me itself or if its the clomid !!

can i ask a personal questions ? are you able to work? x

oh has it heck!! some days its been a nightmare, ive got back to stages where im sleeping a lot lol. but dont know if its me itself or if its the clomid !!

can i ask a personal questions ? are you able to work? x

It must be the clomid if its effecting us both that way. :wacko:

No I'm not able to work. I'm on incapacity and going for my ESA assessment tomorrow. Do you work? xxx

no am in the same position ! sadly am not able to work either. the people at the assesments really arnt that bad , fortunatly my one was ok and we had no problems getting it . DLA on the other hand ..... lol

i have had the worst killer cramp in the back of my leg all day !! its making it equally imposible to shuffle lol!! xx

So you got transferred onto ESA without having to appeal or anything?

Do you get DLA? Xxx

i went straight onto ESA. have been out of work for 2 years now . I do but its even still a hassel trying to get it !! do you ???

have you got an email ?? would love to chat properly !! :D lol . xx

Hi ladies....I am being assessed for Fibro a week on friday... really nervous.

Been in agony today, currently sitting with heat patches on...its the first time i've tried them so not sure if they will work or not as just put it on but hoping it does. Been so lucky that DH has been off work today as I've really needed his support. He's amazing when it comes to helping me out.

Gutted I am so sore today as i am due to ovulate ANY day now so DH and I were trying to DTD every night/every other night and this could really throw things for us. :(

Good luck with your assessment. Is it for ESA? I've got mine tomorrow thanks to the lovely government swapping me over from incapacity. I feel sick to the bottom of my stomach just thinking about it. :dohh:

I hope the heat pads work. My Mum swears by them for back pain but obviously thats different. xxx

Good luck with your assessment. Is it for ESA? I've got mine tomorrow thanks to the lovely government swapping me over from incapacity. I feel sick to the bottom of my stomach just thinking about it. :dohh:

I hope the heat pads work. My Mum swears by them for back pain but obviously thats different. xxx

No my assessment is to be assessed for fibro honey. I am currently undiagnosed, but I truly do believe that's what's been going on with me.

I have just won my fight for DLA so I know all about having to have assessments for disability/incapacity. ESA I assume is the new incapacity? I hope everything works out for you honey :hugs:

No my assessment is to be assessed for fibro honey. I am currently undiagnosed, but I truly do believe that's what's been going on with me.

I have just won my fight for DLA so I know all about having to have assessments for disability/incapacity. ESA I assume is the new incapacity? I hope everything works out for you honey :hugs:

Yes ESA is the new incapacity. I've been on incapacity for about 8 years now. :wacko:

Good luck with your assessment. :hugs: It took me about a year to get diagnosed as CFS so I know what a long hard slog it can be. xxx

Yes ESA is the new incapacity. I've been on incapacity for about 8 years now. :wacko:

Good luck with your assessment. :hugs: It took me about a year to get diagnosed as CFS so I know what a long hard slog it can be. xxx

Thanks honey. I have been struggling for about 10 years ( I am 26) and it was only about a year ago that I discovered Fibro/ME/CFS... when I approached my doctor about she said "yeah its totally possible but there's no need to get an official dx as it wouldn't change how we treat it" :growlmad: ...needles to say I changed doctors and my new doctor didn't even hesitate to refer me for an assessment. Been waiting about 5 months since then.

Are they changing everyone from incapacity to ESA? I have been getting incapacity since I was 18.

heya lisa ! yes everyone is eventually being moved over to ESA. daunting but its quite simple. Were still fighting DLA trying to get the correct rates but its a very long battle - hoping that it will be sorted soon ! xx

heya lisa ! yes everyone is eventually being moved over to ESA. daunting but its quite simple. Were still fighting DLA trying to get the correct rates but its a very long battle - hoping that it will be sorted soon ! xx

DLA isn't easy to get honey. I took me well over a year to get it but just keep at them. I had been getting it for years but when i re-applied I got declined and had to go to tribunal. Good luck with yours honey :hugs:

Thats terrible about your doctor Lisa. Good for you going to another for another opinion.

Yes we are all being moved over to ESA from incapacity. I've been getting it for about 8 years also and it is a pain especially when you hear the horror stories on the news about the company who are employed to do the assessments. :dohh:

I really need to sort out DLA. Did you ladies get help with your forms? Did you have to go through appeals etc? Xxx

i onyl had one problem with the people at ATOS and that was that one doctor has written the complete opposite to everything i and my other half had said and noted that my condition being CFS/ME was just related to IBS ......

i applied for DLA in october last year and have only just been awarded it after 5 reconsiderations ... its a long proces .. but then i know of people who ahve gotten it straight away. do you have to use any mobility aids? x

i onyl had one problem with the people at ATOS and that was that one doctor has written the complete opposite to everything i and my other half had said and noted that my condition being CFS/ME was just related to IBS ......

i applied for DLA in october last year and have only just been awarded it after 5 reconsiderations ... its a long proces .. but then i know of people who ahve gotten it straight away. do you have to use any mobility aids? x

Sounds like ATOS were a nightmare. :wacko: Did you have to appeal?

I don't have an mobility aids. I was diagnosed, given anti depressants and thats about it. I was told by someone at the jobcentre to apply for DLA once and did the form but got turned down. I never appealed but really feel l should have gone through with it. Xxx

you can always go back to going through it again eb , theres loads of information that you can get regarding it , try and talk to someone at your local CAB , their really helpfull.
i did have to go to tribuneral for the ESA the first time but was awarded it instantly by the judge who was lovely . x

Lisa , when you got declined the continuation of DLA , does it stop completly untill your given it again or do you carry on getting it while your going thorugh the tribuneral stage.

Lisa , when you got declined the continuation of DLA , does it stop completly untill your given it again or do you carry on getting it while your going thorugh the tribuneral stage.

It stopped completely honey, but it all gets back dated if you get awarded it. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->