Anyone else TTC with irregular cycles?.

A year long cycle :shock: I can't even begin to imagine how frustrating that must have been!

I agree with the using a lot of tests, it's getting a bit expensive if I'm honest :haha:

DH bought me four tests. I was suppose to be testing once a week but it was more like every other day. So he hid the Last one from me. So I just ordered a pack of 20 strips online. :)

Lol oh the poas hiding haha!

I found some mid stream tests in pound land. 2 for 1 pound? Sometimes I can't be doing with the whole peeing I'm a cup thing.

I'm determined not to test until I am a full week late this time. And only then because I have to start the norethisterone to start a cycle and don't wanna do that and be preggers!

I was going to buy IC strip tests but my DH doesn't want me getting to obsessive. He's very much a "it'll happen when it happens" laid back kind of person and he knows that if I had tests in abundance id be testing every day!

I'm in the same boat as you all. I had regular periods until after my last child. I'm currently on cd 38 and it sucks. I have so many PMS/pregnancy symptoms I don't know what to do , I got BFN on cd 34 so I know I'm not. TTC for 15 months.

It does such. I'm sorry, hopefully something happens soon. Are you breastfeeding coquis?

I was going to buy IC strip tests but my DH doesn't want me getting to obsessive. He's very much a "it'll happen when it happens" laid back kind of person and he knows that if I had tests in abundance id be testing every day!

My DH is exactly the same. I'm over here all crazy, Googling everything possible and he's just relaxed and trying to tell me not to be obsessive, but I can't help it

It's easy to be laid back when the symptoms aren't happening to you!

They have no idea do they!

To be fair we did agree to take it easy for the 1st 12 months, now in my head, even though I've only had 2 periods it's still 9 months, so where I see it that way he sees it that 2 periods is 2 months. I know his line of thinking is incorrect. I refuse to be sucked in to that :rofl:

Lol. No way! Cheeky husbands.

We're all sick in our house so defo no TTC talk. I have 2 babies today!

Lol. Oh how I wish my periods were every month. I always skip a month. My Last was 11/17.

Lol. No way! Cheeky husbands.

We're all sick in our house so defo no TTC talk. I have 2 babies today!

There's so much going around at the moment isn't there!! I hope you're all feeling better soon :hugs:

Lol. Oh how I wish my periods were every month. I always skip a month. My Last was 11/17.

You and me both!! My last one was in October! Infact my wish for Christmas was a monthly period :haha:

Thanks rainbow.

Anyone have nice plans for the weekend. I'm hoping to spend it in bed! Yeah right with a 11 month old!

I'm hoping to spend it in bed too. Lol. Work stresses me outttttt

I'm going to work again next Wednesday. Dreading getting my butt out the house at the cracking of dawn

It's my Saturday off tomorrow so I'm hoping DD will let me lay in for a bit, I don't think I'm even planning to get dressed tomorrow! Then I'm working on Sunday which is rubbish but I'm on holiday for 6 days next week so it's not to bad.

I'll be glad when summers back so I'm not getting up in the dark. Makes getting out of bed much harder

Ditto to that! Getting up in the dark is wrong. Even the baby is like wtf it's dark lol.

What do you guys do? I work on a help desk.

I do a whole bunch of computer work so when I'm not behind the desk, I'm running errands for the office.

I'm a No7 advisor at boots. Sounds more glamorous than it is though haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"