Anyone else TTC with irregular cycles?.

I *think* af is coming!

Went to the loo earlier and had pink discharge when I wiped. Had sore boobs for like 3 days so I tested yesterday and it was bfn. Trying not to get my hopes up but my cramps are feeling very much like period cramps. I'm actually excited! :happydance:

If this isn't af I'm on CD86

Hi ladies! You all seem a friendly bunch and I was wondering if I could join you in our collective search for a BFP with crazy cycles. A bit about me, I'm currently on cycle #7 TTC #2. We started trying as soon as I got my first PP AF because it took so long (over 2 years) to get pregnant with DS. All my cycles since DS have been kinda normal and I was so hopeful that that would continue but I guess it was not meant to be. Last cycle was 71 days long. I started taking Vitex this cycle and I've read good things about it helping to regulate hormone levels. I have the dreaded PCOS. My AF this month has been wackadoo as well. Currently on CD7 and still going which is not normal for me. Why do our bodies have to be so stupid!!!

Oh, and as for the testing thing, I always think it's cute when these girls with bang on 28 day cycles say that they are POAS addicts. I'm like, girl, try having to test like two or three times a week for 3 or 4 weeks then we will talk about being an addict. :haha:

I hope you ladies are having a terrific day!

I hear ya! I have tested twice a week every week with my longest cycle to date! (I tested AGAIN today for the third week in a row.. BFN) What is Vitex? My doctor is thinking they are going to have to induce periods... we're giving it until May-July (that will signify a year off BCP). I'm trying to take the natural approach to somewhat regulate myself (no luck so far!)

I hear ya! I have tested twice a week every week with my longest cycle to date! (I tested AGAIN today for the third week in a row.. BFN) What is Vitex? My doctor is thinking they are going to have to induce periods... we're giving it until May-July (that will signify a year off BCP). I'm trying to take the natural approach to somewhat regulate myself (no luck so far!)

Vitex is a natural herbal supplement. It's supposed to help balance your hormones. They say it's really good for women with PCOS. It's also called Chaste Berry. I started taking it a few weeks ago. I was on CD60-something with no sign of AF and a few days after starting it AF came. I'm not sure if it was the vitex that helped bring on AF or not. It's supposed to be a slow acting supplement. They say that it usually takes about 3 months to build up in your system and start working. If you are looking for something natural and you have a few months to give it a try. If you do, let me know how it's working for you and I'll do the same. Fx you get a BFP real soon either way!!!

I might have to look into Vitex! If I decide to try it, I'll definitely let you know. I'll probably give AF another week to come on its own. Where did you buy Vitex?

I might have to look into Vitex! If I decide to try it, I'll definitely let you know. I'll probably give AF another week to come on its own. Where did you buy Vitex?

I got mine at a local vitamin shop. You can also get it on Amazon. It's not expensive at all. Mine was like $11 for 90 pills.

Hi everybody. I hope you don't mind if I join in. I'm another irregular cycle story. I went off the BCP May of 2013 and since then I've had 3 cycles. The first one was 14 months, second was 90 days and the third was 75 days. I'm currently on CD 39 with no O in site. I'm glad we weren't TTC during that first year or I would have gone crazy! I had gone of BCP to try to give my body time to regulate.

As for a question earlier about "how do you know when to test?" For me, I temp every day so I know exactly when I O which means I know exactly when I'm "late". It saves me stressing daily that I might be pregnant when really, it's not even possible because I haven't O'ed yet.

Hi ladies!! I can attest to vitex being awesome for irregular cycles!! I highly recommend trying it. I have had totally wacky cycles for three months since going off the pill. This last month finally went down to 35 days after I started taking vitex. I had only been taking it 3 days and it worked. Ovulated and had a normal LP which before vitex was only 7 days long. Worked for my sister quickly too. No side effects at all and very safe take. Research it!
I am on CD2 today, and totally ready for my bfp this month!!! GL to all of you!!! Positive thoughts for us all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->