Anyone else unable to sleep?

KeepFaith29

Reaction score
I am 5 weeks pregnant and for the last week I go to bed exhausted and then wake up some point in the middle of the night unable to go back to bed. Usually up for about 2 hours and feeling uncomfortable. Anyone else having this problem? Not sure why the baby won't let me sleep! lol :sleep:

At the beginning, yes. I couldn't sleep. I felt like I already had a bump. :haha:

But now, I'm 9 weeks and I sleep like a rock because I'm so exhausted...except for the 2 times I have to get up to pee but I usually fall right back asleep.

Im opposite slept like baby from 4-9wks and now im.struggling.

Me! I fall asleep with no problem...but have to get up to pee several times throughout the night and many times have a hard time falling back asleep. :(

I'm ten weeks and I've been the same. Wake up between around 4am, need a wee and a drink and can't get back to sleep for 2 hours. Which isn't too bad when I'm not in work and can sleep late in the morning but not good when I'm then up at 6am for work.

The last two nights I've slept through, felt great initially until I realise that no night drinking means I'm dehydrated and have a headache, which lasts all day. So my choice seems to be - broken sleep and plenty to drink or good sleep and a banging headache all day.

Yes I'm having this, with my first pregancy I didn't get the insomnia till much later in my pregnancy but this lo has decided to keep me awake early on!x

oh yes i did! i kept waking up in the mornings before my DS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->