Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

Galaxy Girl

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
I have started using a clearblue fertility monitor, I am on day 19 with still no peak, although because you have a testing window I missed 2 tests over the weekend due to enjoying laying in with DH! So im secretly hoping I had my peaks over the weekend! My AF is pretty regular and comes around every 28 days so I feel i should have ovulated (if im going to) by now?
Does anyone ovulate later than that and have AF around 28 days?
I feel im wearing my DH out keep BDing 'just in case peak comes tomorrow' :L

Hi Ladies,
I have started using a clearblue fertility monitor, I am on day 19 with still no peak, although because you have a testing window I missed 2 tests over the weekend due to enjoying laying in with DH! So im secretly hoping I had my peaks over the weekend! My AF is pretty regular and comes around every 28 days so I feel i should have ovulated (if im going to) by now?
Does anyone ovulate later than that and have AF around 28 days?
I feel im wearing my DH out keep BDing 'just in case peak comes tomorrow' :L

i have just started using it, i'm on cd17 no peak, i'm wondering if i am doing something wrong???:dohh:

I did not get a peak this cycle, awaiting AF's arrival (given huge temp dip today :'( )

I did not get a peak this cycle, awaiting AF's arrival (given huge temp dip today :'( )

i'm sarah 33, are you using a cbfm? i am so desperate for a baby, i'm on cd18 and still no pfertility, am i doing something wrong???
can anyone help please :wacko:

Im on day 23 and still no peak! Just high but apparently that can happen when using the monitor for the first time because it needs to get use to you, so next month will hopefully be more successful. If after 3 cycles I dont get a peak I will be visiting my GP.

Baby dust to you all :)

can you still ovulate even if its says no peak????? xxx i'm on cd19 :(

I believe the first time you use the monitor you could still ovulate but the monitor may not pick it up because it's getting to know you. I'm scrapping this month as it's first time using the monitor I'm still testing when it asks and having intercourse but not expecting anything to come of it.

Hi ladies :)

I started using the cbfm this month. I did a bit of research and it said unlikely to get a peak in the first month, so I started using fr opks a couple of days ago. I got a positive on opk this morning but still only a high on cbfm. Guessing I will ov but won't get a peak

Good luck

:)

I believe the first time you use the monitor you could still ovulate but the monitor may not pick it up because it's getting to know you. I'm scrapping this month as it's first time using the monitor I'm still testing when it asks and having intercourse but not expecting anything to come of it.

yeah we've been doing the same and i have that attitude too lol:blush: i live in hope, i was using the cbok last month and i peaked at cd13, that was more bloody acurate.... its costing a fortune all of this..... do you think we may have ovulated and it hasn't picked it up? :dohh:
sarah xxxxxxxx

Hi ladies :)

I started using the cbfm this month. I did a bit of research and it said unlikely to get a peak in the first month, so I started using fr opks a couple of days ago. I got a positive on opk this morning but still only a high on cbfm. Guessing I will ov but won't get a peak

Good luck

:)

oh great thats a bit more hope :happydance: i might get some cheap ones off ebay and try them aswell as its costing a bloody fortune xxx thanks for the good advice sarah xxxxxxx

yeah we've been doing the same and i have that attitude too lol:blush: i live in hope, i was using the cbok last month and i peaked at cd13, that was more bloody acurate.... its costing a fortune all of this..... do you think we may have ovulated and it hasn't picked it up? :dohh:
sarah xxxxxxxx

I know what you mean about the cost its crazy, in the leaflet that comes with the monitor it says you will only use 10 sticks well good job i bought a pack of 20 because I have used alot more than 10 lol.
Anyway yeah i do think we probably still would have ovulated but when is another question lol. Im on day 24 and it STILL says high and my cycle is generally around 28 days .. I have no idea what this means and what the monitor is doing but hay ho there's always next month *sigh*
Also I dont know about you but I had low when the first few days of using it and then high the rest of the time from about day 8 was that the same with you?

This is my forth month using the monitor. I have a 28 day cycle. Mine usually asks me to start testing about day 7. I get high from about 10 to 14 then two eggs days(15,16) then high for two days then low for the the rest of the month with'm' showing a day before AF due. Great little monitor, but not preggo yet:-/

This is my forth month using the monitor. I have a 28 day cycle. Mine usually asks me to start testing about day 7. I get high from about 10 to 14 then two eggs days(15,16) then high for two days then low for the the rest of the month with'm' showing a day before AF due. Great little monitor, but not preggo yet:-/

Ohhh well I hope next month I get the same sort of results. Did you get a peak when you first started using it?
I haven't gone back down to low yet just highs from about day 9 now on day 24 so annoying lol.

Sending you lots of baby dust

Hey ladies,

I've also been using CBFM since last month (Feb 13). Last month I got "highs" from CD7, then peaked on CD13. OPKs confirmed ovulation on CD13. I also temp..which makes it easier to confirm ovulation, as well. Currently on CD 12, have had "highs" since CD7, as well. I am 33, OH is 43.. And we are trying to conceive bebe#1 :)

Elise

Hey ladies,

I've also been using CBFM since last month (Feb 13). Last month I got "highs" from CD7, then peaked on CD13. OPKs confirmed ovulation on CD13. I also temp..which makes it easier to confirm ovulation, as well. Currently on CD 12, have had "highs" since CD7, as well. I am 33, OH is 43.. And we are trying to conceive bebe#1 :)

Elise

Sounds really good. I'm sure it won't be long until you get your bfp!!

Sending you lots of baby dust :)

hi are you on the clearblue monitor? i'm on cd20, no peak but if its your first go, then it may not tell you xx:hugs:

Hey ladies,

Elise

so do you use opks too? to doublr check? i'm like you.... cd20, no peak, period due cd28 :( xxxx:hugs:

so do you use opks too? to doublr check? i'm like you.... cd20, no peak, period due cd28 :( xxxx:hugs:

Hi Sarah,

Yes, in Feb i used quite a few OPKs in the afternoons, to double-check as I was not sure if the monitor would pick up ovulation.. I will do the same today in the afternoon as it is CD13, and tomorrow CD14 if I do not ovulate today. Haven't used OPKs yet this month as I am more trusting of the monitor now.. :) I actually felt my ovulation (it was quite painful actually, I could hardly walk lol!) late in the evening on CD13.. Had an ultra sound scan a couple of days ago to double-check for any ovarian or uterine abnormalities (cysts, fibroids etc) and no indications of any such abnormalities so am sure that the pain last month must simply have been due to the egg being released and travelling down the fallopian tubes..
I am sorry you have not seen a peak yet! Do you chart and track your basal temperature? I notice a large dip in my basal temperature on the day I ovulate, and then a significant peak on the day after ovulation (to 37 C last month), which is sustained throughout the luteal phase.
I am not TTC this month, just charting and tracking my ovulation (fiancee is simply physically not here for this ovulation period, but is arriving in a few days so it will be a go from the following cycle).

Elise

Im now on day 25 usually cycle around 28 days and the monitor is still reading high. I dont understand why? It is the first time ive used the monitor and not seen a peak yet. Starting to worry now.
I previously used clearblue digitals and always got a smiley around day 14.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->