Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

Galaxygirl do not worry about it i have done the exact same thing last cycle. Did the whole month without resetting it doh! The manual shows how to re set it on the back page. Good luck!

:blush: I will be resetting it first thing. Funnily enough I was looking though the manual this morning and saw that on the back page and thought hmmmm

Oh well feeling good for next month :)

:dust::hug:xxxxx

Thank you Sarahkr. Sending you lots of baby dust too! Hope you get your BFP soon :)

Thank you Sarahkr. Sending you lots of baby dust too! Hope you get your BFP soon :)

i hope so too, i'm doubtful still. this cbfm was supposed to be easy..... not costalot/thinkalot thing, it says it does everything for you :haha: well apart from the obvious :blush: it will be cd22 tomoz :hissy:
i'll prob be on here moanin about it tomoz lol :haha:
:hugs:

i hope so too, i'm doubtful still. this cbfm was supposed to be easy..... not costalot/thinkalot thing, it says it does everything for you :haha: well apart from the obvious :blush: it will be cd22 tomoz :hissy:

I've given up with mine this cycle and reset it. Mine got to cd 25 with just highs but I'm putting that down to not resetting it when I got it. I purchased it from ebay :blush:
Hopefully I will get better results next time
Got a feeling AF is on her way and showing up early this month, I'm so grumpy, tired and have that niggling feeling. Erghhhhh

This is my forth month using the monitor. I have a 28 day cycle. Mine usually asks me to start testing about day 7. I get high from about 10 to 14 then two eggs days(15,16) then high for two days then low for the the rest of the month with'm' showing a day before AF due. Great little monitor, but not preggo yet:-/

Ohhh well I hope next month I get the same sort of results. Did you get a peak when you first started using it?
I haven't gone back down to low yet just highs from about day 9 now on day 24 so annoying lol.

Sending you lots of baby dust

I got a peak first time using it, but have heard it sometimes takes a couple of months to get used to you. I used loads of tests the first month, but now I just use about five. Good luck :)

Don't it just Sarah! I paid £20 for sticks and that was the cheapest I could find! Where did you get yours from? Hey moan away tomorrow! Thinking my post could be written tonight ....... So I tested again this morning, still high...... Blah blah blah lol

Galaxy have you tested? Just cos the monitor didn't give a peak, you're still in with a chance hun :) those niggles could be a good sign :)

Well now you have said that I have indeed bought the monitor second hand and was rather silly and didnt reset it just persumed it had already been done :dohh:
Oh well thats me out this month, defo looking forward to resetting and trying again next month .. Wish me luck lol

Awesome, at least you pinpointed what the problem likely was and you can hopefully have some use for the monitor next month! Or you might be PG by then!!! :hugs::flower:

Don't it just Sarah! I paid £20 for sticks and that was the cheapest I could find! Where did you get yours from? Hey moan away tomorrow! Thinking my post could be written tonight ....... So I tested again this morning, still high...... Blah blah blah lol

Galaxy have you tested? Just cos the monitor didn't give a peak, you're still in with a chance hun :) those niggles could be a good sign :)

its moan day again :haha: cd22 NO PEAK, i went on google and lots of sites came up, like ebay etc then i saw a pharmacy site so it was 20.99 free delivery and i had them in 2 days :thumbup: soo, i do look on ebay, but i knew i was gonna run out.... so needed them asap, i'm watching a few now but i cant seem to find them any cheaper :(

This is my forth month using the monitor. I have a 28 day cycle. Mine usually asks me to start testing about day 7. I get high from about 10 to 14 then two eggs days(15,16) then high for two days then low for the the rest of the month with'm' showing a day before AF due. Great little monitor, but not preggo yet:-/

Ohhh well I hope next month I get the same sort of results. Did you get a peak when you first started using it?
I haven't gone back down to low yet just highs from about day 9 now on day 24 so annoying lol.

Sending you lots of baby dust

I got a peak first time using it, but have heard it sometimes takes a couple of months to get used to you. I used loads of tests the first month, but now I just use about five. Good luck :)

your a star xx

I've given up with mine this cycle and reset it. Mine got to cd 25 with just highs but I'm putting that down to not resetting it when I got it. I purchased it from ebay :blush:
Hopefully I will get better results next time
Got a feeling AF is on her way and showing up early this month, I'm so grumpy, tired and have that niggling feeling. Erghhhhh

live in hope like me..... dream world, the monitor is wrong and you've been active, not much more we can do hey??? chin up.... my cycle is usually sunday, but i think i may be early too!!! lets just pretend anyway :haha:
and yeah, the sticks will be back again before you know it :growlmad: more bloody money!
chin up :flower:

Ohhh still no peak! Look like we won't get our peak Sarah :( I had another positive opk this morning wtf!! Soooooo confused!

Just realised cd19 so not too far behind you Sarah! I've looked at eBay but don't wanna buy in case I'm preg (I wish!) and won't need them! So might have to be a quick order hobby when AF arrives.

Are you ttc no 1 Sarah?

What about everyone else? Have you guys been ttc long?

Ohhh still no peak! Look like we won't get our peak Sarah :( I had another positive opk this morning wtf!! Soooooo confused!

Just realised cd19 so not too far behind you Sarah! I've looked at eBay but don't wanna buy in case I'm preg (I wish!) and won't need them! So might have to be a quick order hobby when AF arrives.

Are you ttc no 1 Sarah?

we can start the no peak group now :haha: just scouting around ebay, yeah were not far between eachother, i only bought mine cos i have 4 left :dohh:....
looking through ebay then, there actually not as cheap as that homehealth.co.uk, i'll stick with them i think :thumbup:
me ttc no1??? errr i dont know lol am i? still not sure how this site works lol all the quotes you'll have to teach me lol af=? etc xxx your funny you :haha:

I am trying for my first. I sometimes think i would be better if i had had a baby before as at the moment all i can think of is, what if i cant! Im on CD 4 so will start using my monitor again tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

I am trying for my first. I sometimes think i would be better if i had had a baby before as at the moment all i can think of is, what if i cant! Im on CD 4 so will start using my monitor again tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

:hi:
i'm sarah, its my first time on the monitor, were all abit confused i think, did you say you were on cd4? are you testing now?
:flower:

Are you ttc no 1 Sarah?

Hey Baby_Dust,
I am also trying to conceive baby No 1.. :) Have been trying since January.. so not that long...
I am actually praying for a weird month, and delayed ovulation lol!! As OH will be here this coming weekend :( I was scheduled to ovulate yesterday or today (CD13 and 14)!!! No peaks on the monitor yet tho.. I am soooo hoping I have a totally weird month and somehow my eggies hold out for 4 days!! :( He was supposed to be here this past weekend and we would have been trying this month too, but his overseas contract got delayed.. would be soooo totally gutted if I O this month and we miss our opportunity.. Seems like it as am having light cramps around my ovaries.. :cry:

Are you ttc no 1 Sarah?

:thumbup:
my cheap opks came today..... tried 1, nope... nothing, my body is soooo weird, when do u test chick? morn/afternoon/night??
:hugs::flower:

Im ttc number 1 but had a miscarriage in september 2010 at 13 weeks :(. Decided to wait and get married before trying again and well we have been trying for over a year now which sucks! First time round fell pregnant after first month of trying!!
Oh well im a firm believer everything happens for a reason so I guess my time will come .... I hope :).

I buy my tests off ebay i paid £21 i think erghhh getting expensive lol

Im ttc number 1 but had a miscarriage in september 2010 at 13 weeks :(. Decided to wait and get married before trying again and well we have been trying for over a year now which sucks! First time round fell pregnant after first month of trying!!
Oh well im a firm believer everything happens for a reason so I guess my time will come .... I hope :).

I buy my tests off ebay i paid £21 i think erghhh getting expensive lol

:flower:
god what a shitter :( i had josh my son 12 yrs ago, wasnt planned... loads of failed relationships, met andy, been with him for 3 yrs hes the love of my life, now i want a baby... i probably wont be able to have one! :thumbup: yeah i'm a true believer in that too hun, i think just as we feel like givin up, me and you will peak and it will be:cloud9: for both of us. you need to keep your chin up girly, seems like were all peaking/or not peaking around the same time :haha:. its only our first month on it..... its like the blind leading the blind lmao x were all here 4 eachother chick..... :happydance:
think positive!!!
lil star :hugs: sarah xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"