Anyone else using anti sickness bands??

Holly82

Mummy to 10
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Hope we are all well xxx

Is anyone else using anti sickness bands?

I decided to buy some last week in an effort to make my nausea a little more bearable. I can't decide if they are actually helping or I'm imagining it, lol. I remember using them in my last pregnancy, but again I can't actually remember if it worked that time lol!!

I just bought Sea Bands yesterday and haven't really taken them off yet. I'm not sure how well they're working, but I'd rather have them than not I guess! Still super nauseous and sick though!

I just bought Sea Bands yesterday and haven't really taken them off yet. I'm not sure how well they're working, but I'd rather have them than not I guess! Still super nauseous and sick though!

Yeh I know what you mean lol. I keep putting mine on everytime I start feeling rubbish, but I find them uncomfortable if I leave them on too long. I guess it's got to be better than doing nothing xx

I have them. I feel like for me, they're hit or miss. When I first got them though, I was like WHOA! They work! *lol* But if they give you relief, whether it's actually from the bands or it's placebo, go with it! Make sure you give yourself a break from wearing them every now and then, though. The directions say not to wear them all the time.

Yeah I take mine off when I'm asleep. I find the nausea isn't as terrible when I'm sleeping and it gives my wrists a break. But during meals I HAVE to have it on. Eating and drinking makes me soooo ill!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->