Anyone else waiting results of NIPT?

WantaBelly

Reaction score
Harmony, Panorama, MaterniT 21 ect...........

Whose in the wait with me, what test is it and when did you have your blood drawn.

me - Harmony, June 29th

In the past I have had the panorama and the MaterniT 21 test done

Hoping to hear something back next week and just trying to pass the time :haha:

Going to be following. I'm going to be getting the materniT21 done on July 19. So only 18 more days to go to take the test.

I will follow this too having Harmony on 11 July. All the best in your test results guys :thumbup:

Be sure to come wait it out here with us.....

I should get my results next Tuesday. I'm anxious also as I had an NT measurement of 2.5.

I should get my results next Tuesday. I'm anxious also as I had an NT measurement of 2.5.

Welcome britt! I know of several people who had high NT measurements and everything came back good with their NIPT. Not too much longer to wait, keeping you in my prayers hun

we actually got our results back today, almost a week earlier than projected. negative for major chromosomal disorders.

So I took me test last Tuesday now just waiting on the results. I'm hoping we get them back soon. It's already been 8 days.

What are these tests please?

Hope I can join! It's been recommended that I have extra testing (was offered NIPT, CVS and an amnio) because my Papp-a levels were very low and put me in a high risk category for downs. I'm going to have the NIPT! I'm in Australia so I think I only have access to the Harmony. Waiting on my blood draw!!

I'll be giving blood for the MaterniT test on August 3rd, so I'm joining the wait :)

I had natura(brand name for panaroma) on Thursday. Got an email today saying it was received. Hoping to hear back by Friday. Having s gender scan on 2 weeks but may push it off as we'll know what we are having.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->