Anyone else waiting until....someday?

ns157

Reaction score
I realllly want to TTC but my lovely OH thinks we're not ready yet (ok, and we're not), but I feel like I'm going to be waiting forever to have kids. Anyone else not have a date picked out yet? And feeling as broody? ;)

Hey I kind of know how you feel. I've got three boys already and want one more baby, before I get too old. I'm gonna be 36 this year and my body clocks ticking loudly...problem is hubby's 8 years younger and doesnt get the rush I'm in to ttc another baby! He keeps saying we can't afford it

To make to make it worse we are using the withdrawal method so I keep thinking I might be pregnant, when I just think it's all in my head, and I feel slightly too obsessed over this now

I don't have a date.... or a man to set a date with so you're one step ahead of me ;)

DH and I don't have a date. I just had an early MC the other day so neither of us have said hardly anything about it. We're both scared out of our minds though since this is our 2nd loss, and both were back to back. :(

I finish the first portion of my Nursing education this month and need to know whether or not we want to try soon because the program I want to enroll in is a year and a half long and not even ONE absence is tolerated. Once I'm in, getting pregnant would not be an option while enrolled. I just don't want to bring it up too soon or push the subject with poor DH though so I guess we'll just have to wait and see...

I secretly hope he does decide to TTC soon. If not, we're probably looking at another 2 years until we can even talk about it!

It just seems like an eternity doesn't it? :shrug:

Hi Ladies, I started a thread a few days ago on the same topic. I also don't have a date to TTC and it really gets me down at time I think the unknown is much harder (I have had a date which has now been and gone, long story) but it gave me something to look forward to. You are all very welcome to come over and join us at the waiting warriers. Hope to see you there.:hugs:

Yeah I am in the same boat as you, we don't have a date set, and due to uni and wanting to own our own house before TTC, it will be a long time before we can realistically start trying. I am really broody all the time now, and finding the thought of waiting years a lot harder than my OH. Hope the time passes quickly for all if you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->