Anyone else waiting?

Hey ladies. Jus wanna stop in and say I had my lil man on Xmas eve at 6:23pm, he weighed 7lbs 13oz. I'll try and update a birth story at some point. Hope all is well with everyone. And congrats to those that also had their babies.

Hey ladies. Jus wanna stop in and say I had my lil man on Xmas eve at 6:23pm, he weighed 7lbs 13oz. I'll try and update a birth story at some point. Hope all is well with everyone. And congrats to those that also had their babies.

Oh, so jealous and so excited for you!
My due date buddy had her son christmas eve as well but at 3 am!
The perfect christmas gift.

Congrats krissy!!
I am now three days overdue and feeling very low and very grumpy. It's not helped by nightly painful contractions stopping and starting. They are painful but they stop or get irregular! I'm fuming! yes prodromal Labour it's called. Joyful experience this is turning out to be! I really don't Want to be induced as I Want to go to birthing centre which has midwives only. I feel like I'm never giving birth! I have midwife tomorrow and apparently she will give me a sweep and book induction. Silly cow told me she was entirely sure I'd deliver between 38 and 39! Ds2 was a week over. Can't stand this waiting around! And I feel exhausted now. Just want to cry

Congrats krissy!!
I am now three days overdue and feeling very low and very grumpy. It's not helped by nightly painful contractions stopping and starting. They are painful but they stop or get irregular! I'm fuming! yes prodromal Labour it's called. Joyful experience this is turning out to be! I really don't Want to be induced as I Want to go to birthing centre which has midwives only. I feel like I'm never giving birth! I have midwife tomorrow and apparently she will give me a sweep and book induction. Silly cow told me she was entirely sure I'd deliver between 38 and 39! Ds2 was a week over. Can't stand this waiting around! And I feel exhausted now. Just want to cry

Thanx Honey. I completely understand what ure talking about. I had my doctor tell me different times my lo was gonna come too lol. The wait is mos def the frustration part. I hope everything goes the way you want. Come on honeys lo, she's impatiently waiting for you :).

Congrats on your Christmas baby!!

Honey, I feel your pain, I was like that for days and obviously then in a foul mood and utterly exhausted when labour did start properly. I would spend as much time on your hands and knees rocking your pelvis as possible, and walk up and down the stairs sideways in case it is baby‘s position. I did all the tricks from spinningbabies and it didn‘t make a blind bit of difference but it gives you something to do that feels helpful, and it should work for the majority, clearly my baby was just stubborn! Also sleep as much as you can, keep hydrated and well fed and make sure everything you need for labour is packed and plans in place in case things go quickly once you establish.

Thank you ladies! Today I have had painful ctx all day starting 20 mins apart and then 10 and then they just stopped. I just had another weak one then but it was ages after the last one. 5 hours I was having them for and I had been hydrated and everything and moving around a lot. Gutted. Thought today was the day! I'll keep you all posted!

Still very pregnant. Still stuck at one cm though ive had my bloody show and constantly cramp all day. Overall: blah.

Guess he needs to cook just a bit longer,

Sorry it's so late! I went into Labour that day! Had her at four am on 30th she is lovely! Waters broke at 8pm and contractions started at 1am. Labour was very quick feel a bit dazed! Was back home by 11am so it's all happened a bit quick just been getting my head around everything. Proxy good luck! Won't be long for you now that is if you haven't already had your little one!! X

Congrats Honey.

And good luck Proxy, shouldn't be too long now :).

15 hour labor that resulted in a surprise c section since his head was turned wrong and he ended up being far to big to decend.

But Silas edward bond came wailing out at eight o' six pm. 9 lbs and 4 oz. 21 in long and perfect c:

Congratulations proxy! ouch sounds like you had a rough time and such a big boy! I delivered lo back to back! But with her being my third and weighing less than ds2 I guess there was more room lol! That's all of us then?!

Thank you. I love my chunky butt lol

And I think so! Go us.

Yep I think we're all done!

Congratulations girls, we've all done brilliantly! So to recap, lets do stats for fun...

W.G.V. born 17/12/14 @ 3:18pm. Weight: 9lb 1oz. Length: 55cm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->