Anyone else waiting?

Lol at Proxy about the show.

So sorry to hear that kitten hopefully it'll pick up.

Welcome Honey :).

Soo today I'm 38 weeks. I've been having alot of pressure and feeling like he's about to fall out whenever I go to the bathroom lol. I have an appt on Tuesday so hopefully some type of progression lol.

How ru ladies holding up?? Have you guys lost ure mucus plug yet, cus I haven't?!.

It's prob best to get in our heads we will go over so anything before is just a pleasant surprise! My last was late first on time so probably go late again. I was originally due New year's eve but they moved my date forward as scan measured further along by a week. I have big babines though si wouldn't be surprised if I was late due to the size!

Yea my first came at 38 & 4. I thought this lil guy would be here before his due date but idk at this point lol. I'm jus waiting now cus I can't call it lol.

They only changed my due date once since apparently I concieved before my last menstral period. Other than that he was always right exactly where he was needing to be with growth. Though my belly is measureing slightly big, but I blame that on the prefluff I already had, lol.

I did start something newish that may be kinda weird but I started him an e-mail account and have been sending future him messages about everything going on right now.

I know hand writing it probably would of been better but my fingers lock up and my handwriting is terrible. Plus, I figure if the e-mail begins to go out of date and for some reason shut down. I can either a) forward it to a new one

Or

b) print the emails out.

Its probably the most soothing thing writing to him. My mother doesnt remember much of her pregnancy or my childhood and I was always curious about who she was before me. So itll be my gift to him later in life.

I think that's really cool proxy. I do something similar as well. I have a journal I dedicated to him and my first ds :).

My old boss suggested it before I moved and it took me awhile to start but theres something oddly soothing about talking to him.

OMG! The pressure! I'm.38 weeks today (Monday Dec. 22) ! If she's not here by the end of today then this is the furthest I've ever made it! I went to the mall last night and walked and shopped, had some pretty intense bh/contractions that I thought fizzled out after I got home and showered..its now midnight and I woke with intense pressure and an Extremely Hard bump! Nothing quite timeable as it feels constant but can't sleep through it just the same. Bouncing on my ball right now which eases a little of the discomfort. Just waiting to see if this becomes something or if I just looking forward to a couple more weeks of sleepless pain filled nights.

OMG! The pressure! I'm.38 weeks today (Monday Dec. 22) ! If she's not here by the end of today then this is the furthest I've ever made it! I went to the mall last night and walked and shopped, had some pretty intense bh/contractions that I thought fizzled out after I got home and showered..its now midnight and I woke with intense pressure and an Extremely Hard bump! Nothing quite timeable as it feels constant but can't sleep through it just the same. Bouncing on my ball right now which eases a little of the discomfort. Just waiting to see if this becomes something or if I just looking forward to a couple more weeks of sleepless pain filled nights.

Oh wow. Might be something for you. Fingers crossed hun :).

Thanks. Kinda hoping so. Today is my last chance at having her AND being home by Christmas eve (min. 48 hours stay here and for my insurance).
with everything going on I know she will be here soon, but soon is a relative term! Could be hours, days, or weeks but no more than two weeks at the most!

I‘m still here. Spent all of yesterday in bed, then last night had irregular but painful contractions every 5-10mins until I went to bed, and then I woke up at 7am this morning and had another massive bloody show (seriously, how much mucus can one person have up there?!) and it was a bit watery so I rang the homebirth mobile to get advice and she basically had no signal and said she was on her way to a labouring woman so to ring L&D if I had a problem. So now I‘m sat here having irregular contractions every 5-10mins again, no waters leaking thankfully, and wondering what the hell to do/hoping nothing gets majorly intense until a lot later tonight when this other woman has given birth haha.

I‘ve had a little cry at the prospect of having to have a hospital birth, but kind of come to terms with it on the basis that I will insist on the low risk birth centre and then self-discharge immediately after the birth and not go to the postnatal ward. Hubby agrees and is happy to support/put his foot down so that‘s helped me to relax a bit. I can‘t believe I‘m on day 2 or 3 of this early labour crap, I‘ve just become quite complacent with it now and getting some serious breathing skills going on and sacral massage from hubby hehe.

Got my dad and stepmum visiting today so going to try and enjoy that as much as possible.

Thanks. Kinda hoping so. Today is my last chance at having her AND being home by Christmas eve (min. 48 hours stay here and for my insurance).
with everything going on I know she will be here soon, but soon is a relative term! Could be hours, days, or weeks but no more than two weeks at the most!

Yea I hear u. I'm in the same predicament. I thought id have my lil man here by now. Hopefully we both will get our wish soon.

I have my fingers crossed for both of you!
And hopefully, Kitty, you'll get your home birth as well. You sound so close to active labor!

I kept waking up last night with more mild cramps and pressure so lets hope little man is starting his final drop. My everything is sore and im back to peeing every half hour it seems.

Kitten this sounds like classic prodromal Labour with third babies. I think it's quite common but you've come quite far into it hun so hopefully you are near the finish line!!!! Fingers crossed! Good luck of it happens tonight!

Kitten, hopefully it'll happen sooner than later. It sounds like ure real close.

Mrs. Venn I'm doing good. Jus patiently waiting :( lol. I have an appt tomorrow so hopefully I have some type of progression.

Still waiting. Been on the ball and had another curry tonight.
Got to go to hospital tomorrow to discuss a plan if I go overdue. Fingers crossed he will come on his due date!

Ugh! No baby today but in early stage of labor. Contractions all day at 15 minutes and intensifying in pain level but not getting closer together. I'm so tired! Couldn't sleep last night as evidently that was when.all.this began. Trying to rest but my lower back.feels like its on fire between contractions. Nauseous, increase in bm and peeing. Just want some rest before true active labor.

Our lo's got us on an patiently waiting rollercoaster smh lol. Lets try and hang in their ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->