Anyone else want just one more child( no.4) but scared?

Hi gals, I am 10 days dpo and nauseous, so maybe my little Lieren will be here soon. I don't know what she looks like, but can't wait to have my arms full of baby...and nursing....god how I miss that! This poor little 'last baby' will probably be nursed until she's eating steak...and sooooo spoiled! It's all I can do to not buy cute little girl outfits in the store.

Oh i hope so much that you get your :bfp: soon :) good luck :)

I'll let you know this week...sore boobs today...always a good sign. And so horny...at my age, that's a bit of a surprise! :O You know, take it when you get it, right? Probably by tomorrow, I'll be like 'grrr, don't touch me there!'.

:)

I'll let you know this week...sore boobs today...always a good sign. And so horny...at my age, that's a bit of a surprise! :O You know, take it when you get it, right? Probably by tomorrow, I'll be like 'grrr, don't touch me there!'.

:)

do u know what, with my 3rd child (when i was pregnant) i was exactly the same, i couldnt get enough, really strange for me lol and im starting to feel the same again eg, sore boobs, very hor.... lol and at my age its a very nice surprise lol as im 37 almost 38 lol :) do u know what though i will certainly take what i can get lol :)

I was the same way when I was in my first Tri. with Emily, but it passed but the Third:haha: . On another note, I am going tomorrow to have my IUD removed so we are going to TTC our last baby. I am almost 38 and DH is 42:thumbup:

I was the same way when I was in my first Tri. with Emily, but it passed but the Third:haha: . On another note, I am going tomorrow to have my IUD removed so we are going to TTC our last baby. I am almost 38 and DH is 42:thumbup:

Oh thats awesome, hopefully we can be bump buddies, i think its awesome having babies at this age coz we have just enough energy but alot of patience lol :) I love having my lo 2 and 1/2 yrs ago it made me feel young again, (also very old at the same time) lol :) My DH is 46 so this will be the last one for us before we get too old, (for having babies that is) FXD for you and your future sticky:)https://ovulation-calculator.com/ticker/tickergen.php/450/Banner2/light/TickerBadge3/10-21-2010/-10.5/29/11-4-2010/Baby%2520%25234%2520%253A%2529/tickerImage.png

Hi gals, I am 10 days dpo and nauseous, so maybe my little Lieren will be here soon. I don't know what she looks like, but can't wait to have my arms full of baby...and nursing....god how I miss that! This poor little 'last baby' will probably be nursed until she's eating steak...and sooooo spoiled! It's all I can do to not buy cute little girl outfits in the store.

Mamabel, you sound like me! LOL. I'm 10dpo, too. But I'm not feeling hopeful at all. VERY premenstrual...and a :bfn: yesterday and today (yeah, I know it's early). Good luck to you!

I found this:
Age is among one of the biggest factors affecting egg quality in a woman. Because a woman has a finite amount of ovarian reserve, as she ages the quantity as well as the quality of eggs will naturally decline.

When a woman is in her 20s or 30s, she will likely have a larger proportion of good eggs available for fertility. However, when a woman is in her late 30s and 40s, the proportion of bad eggs will likely be greater.

What causes poor egg quality is often a decrease in the energy supplied by the mitochondria, which tends to decline with age. This means that eggs which may have been considered healthy at a younger age cannot support fertilisation and growth.

Indeed, the percentage of couples experiencing infertility begins to rise when individuals are in their mid 30s. Approximately 11% of couples around the age of 35 have fertility difficulties, which increases to 33% by the age of 40. By the age of 45, 87% of couples will statistically be experiencing infertility. Women between the ages of 15 to 25 are believed to have a 40% chance of conceiving every cycle, while women over the age of 40 have less than 25% chance of getting pregnant.
But good luck if you continue to pursue another child... I had my 3rd and last (tubes tied) at age 38. A healthy boy after 2 girls a bit older than him.

I am well aware that the ol' clock is ticking ( it wakes me at night:haha:) That is why we are going to TTC only eight months after having our DD. I love being an "older" parent. I might not have the energy I did at 25 but I have the patience and wisdom brought on by age. All I can wish for now is to be givin' the chance to add one more sweet angel to our family:cloud9:

Oh thats awesome, hopefully we can be bump buddies, i think its awesome having babies at this age coz we have just enough energy but alot of patience lol :) I love having my lo 2 and 1/2 yrs ago it made me feel young again, (also very old at the same time) lol :) My DH is 46 so this will be the last one for us before we get too old, (for having babies that is) FXD for you and your future sticky:)https://ovulation-calculator.com/ticker/tickergen.php/450/Banner2/light/TickerBadge3/10-21-2010/-10.5/29/11-4-2010/Baby%2520%25234%2520%253A%2529/tickerImage.png

Here's hoping we get to be bump buddies:thumbup:

Hi girls, I have just convinced my OH that we need one more (we currently have 3 girls, aged 10, 8 and 3) he would LOVE a little boy and so it would be great to have one but to be honest I'm not all that convinced I can have boys! Would be equally happy with with another princess! The timings not great as I am in the last year of my degree in Nursing, but it really needs to be now or never! I am not getting any younger and need a closer sibling for 3 year old DD. My older DD's are my OH's stepchildren and they go to their dads every weekend, which leaves my LO on her own. She doesn't like this and keeps asking when mummy is going to have a real baby! Bless! So officially now on first month TTC!!

Anyways GL to everyone!!

We are close to the same date on our cycle too..:happydance:

Hi girls, I have just convinced my OH that we need one more (we currently have 3 girls, aged 10, 8 and 3) he would LOVE a little boy and so it would be great to have one but to be honest I'm not all that convinced I can have boys! Would be equally happy with with another princess! The timings not great as I am in the last year of my degree in Nursing, but it really needs to be now or never! I am not getting any younger and need a closer sibling for 3 year old DD. My older DD's are my OH's stepchildren and they go to their dads every weekend, which leaves my LO on her own. She doesn't like this and keeps asking when mummy is going to have a real baby! Bless! So officially now on first month TTC!!

Anyways GL to everyone!!

Welcome EMK and the best of luck :thumbup:

Hello all.

I am new here but this thread seems a bit up my alley. I have two girls aged 21 and 2. The older one grew up with her cousins but the younger one could really use a closer in age sibling since we don't have close friends with children here.

I didn't have any trouble conceive either of my girls. When we got started on the third for me, second for him, we conceived right on schedule. Sadly, we miscarried in February. Since then, it has been frustrating. I am 42 and he is 35 and we will only been trying for another six months are so as I feel that I am getting too old for this.

Sorry if this is TMI but I feel that it is a good chance that I am pregnant as my cervix is closed and has been for about three weeks even though I was bleeding a few days after I noticed that. It is still closed and soft but both the hpt and the blood test have come back negative. Still waiting to hear back from the doctor after last weeks test to see where we go from here.

Don't care if it is a boy or girl though I thought the two year old would be a boy as before we were ttc I kept having visions of him holding a baby boy while I would read to them. (He is dyslexic and doesn't really read for fun so I read him some of the fantasy books I really enjoy.) It feels like there may still be a boy on the way for us.

i feel for you, i have 3 beautiful kids and i had 2 miscarriages between having each of them and again another 2 miscarriages before this one but i am now 17 weeks pregnant with a little girl and everything is fine, and i managed to have them after loosing my left ovary and tube, so i think i am living proof that it will work out, good luck ttc and i hope to see your announcement soon xxx

Im so glad i stumbled upon this thread, i too am in 2 minds as to what to do. Im 33 have 4 gorgeous children of 12,11,9 and 1. The last baby was a complete surprise as i was on the pill and have never missed 1, so finding out i was pg again after 9yrs was scary!!! BUT i wouldnt change things for the world.... my older kids adore their baby brother, and i have found things soo mich easier this time around. I think i would like another so my youngest has someone to play with, but im worried about complications as i bleed 6 out of the 9 months. Had a back 2 back birth very painfull and my blood pressure goes sky high whilst pg.............. Am i pushing my luck, am i selfish for wanting another when i have 4 healthy happy kids? My hubby is going along with it, says if it happens then it was meant to be???????????

Good luck to you all i will be following your posts and wish you all the very best and lots of sticky dust when you all get your bfp x x x

Hi everyone
Just an update from me. We're on our 3rd month ttc and yesterday I took my last soy capsule - probably should have upped the dose yesterday but things have been so hectic that I didn't even think about it (I run a sanctuary for disabled animals form my home and there has been NO money for the charity so our electricity was cut off...not fun and the stress doesn't help the ttc - thank goodness I wasn't ovulating!)
I've bought CB ovulation sticks this time so I know when I ovulate
Considering using a soft cup too and not using the vinegar douche (to sway for a girl)...I'm worried we killed off all the little swimmers last time
So, that's my latest....what are you all up to??

Hellol everyone,

I am now in my first 2WW since TTC. I don't feel any different so don't think it worked this month ( I had allot of different signs when I found out I was expecting with Emily ) I am still a little worried about getting pregnant again since my last pregnancy was tough. I want Emily to have a sibling since I know being an "only" child can be lonely. I have three much older daughters that are away in college so she is like an only child. Does anyone share the same feelings / experience as me ?

hi,everyone ,i dont think any of you are being greedy wanting another one im ,37 and im just starting to try this month for baby no.11 ,i take angus castus to help ovulation as i ovulate late and i also take a b-vit complex as i have a short lp,my last baby is 6months old and it took me 6 cycles to concive him but i only used the supplements 4months into trying so with the help of the vits it only took 2 cycles.i hope we all get our bfps very soon.xx

Yeah im with you Future_numan, i feel i may be pushing my luck, i had a tough last pg and am scared to be doing it all again, but dont want my son growing up as an only child, even though i have 3 older kids. They all adore him, but i know in a few yrs time they will be to busy with their teenage yrs to want to be home with a toddler!!!
We are ntnp really, as i believe if its meant to be then it will happen....my last baby was concieved whilst on the pill so he was meant to be here after a 9yr gap!!

Hi future-numan. I feel exactly the same as you. I dearly want a little sibling for my youngest etc, etc. But I'm also really scared at the prospect of being pregnant again and wonder if my body would cope! I suffered dreadfully last time with shortness of breath and restless leg syndrome, amongst other things, which drove me up the wall! I feel like I am in with a good chance of being pregnant this month and have very mixed emotions about it, scared and excited!! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->