Anyone else want just one more child( no.4) but scared?

I'm a newbie, and also have the same feelings a lot of you have. I have three boys 8, 5, & 3. I have known since day 1 that I wanted #4, but DH wasn't quite convinced...until recently... I'm ECSTATIC, but scared to death too. it seems like we've been a family of 5 forever.... This is like brand new to me as of two days ago. I haven't "bugged" him for a few months, and he threw it at me the other day :) I'm 35 and he's 45...... I'm praying it happens soon as I fear he'll change his mind on me otherwise!

Anyway, I'm so glad I found others like myself!

Darcy

Welcome and good luck. Hope you get your no.4 very soon:hugs:

We have a lot in common! I also have three boys, 8, 5 & 3. I have wanted #4 for a while, and recently DH has accepted. YEE-HAW! I pray ith appens soon. We're also trying for pink.. but I also think it would be fab to have four little boys..

But yes, just one more! I can NOT wait to have #4 in my arms and know we are 100% complete :)

:cloud9:

Hi
I'm a bit of an imposter here because I'm turning 34 but have way more in common here!
I have 3 boys aged 3, 7 and turning 10. We had decided on 3 children but for the last 3 years I have been a doula and I feel I want to give birth again with the knowledge I have now. (and I'd REALLY like a girl)
With my boys, we conceived on the first try. I just assumed that the same would happen again. We started trying last month, but we're trying the Shettles method for a girl which means you avoid ovulation so we :sex: up to 5 days before ovulation - erring on the side of caution!
Anyway, thought I was fine with the idea of it not happening and trying again this month but so far 12 days late and all hpt's :bfn:
I'm so confused!
I feel pregnant but maybe I'm thinking myself into it. Wish I knew either way so i knew what was going on

Oops, I didn't realize I already posted on this exact thread a few days ago!

Sorry, for the near-duplicate post!!!!!!!!!!

Hi my names Lynne and i am 34 but will be virtually 35 when we TTC , I too am the lucky mommy of 3 children 1 ds (10) and 2 dd (7 and 4 ) but i really long for just 1 more !!. My DH was always happy to stop at 3 but has had a sudden change of heart although i know he's not as desperate as me ... I too feel so selfish and guilty when i read how other women are struggling to concieve with #1 and that really my family should make me feel complete but i have this deep urge that wont go away , Ive promised DH that i wont get obsessed and that if it is to be it will just happen but i already feel panicey at the thought of no more xxxxxx

I have a healthy teenage daughter and I want another baby very much, I want to experience it all again as my older more appreciative and mature self. It is like doing it again for the first time in a weird way.

AH34, being a parent the second time around is a wonderful experience..best of luck to you:hugs:

hi,everyone ,i dont think any of you are being greedy wanting another one im ,37 and im just starting to try this month for baby no.11 ,i take angus castus to help ovulation as i ovulate late and i also take a b-vit complex as i have a short lp,my last baby is 6months old and it took me 6 cycles to concive him but i only used the supplements 4months into trying so with the help of the vits it only took 2 cycles.i hope we all get our bfps very soon.xx

11 kids :wacko: good for you:hugs: Best of luck, sweetie

I was @5 months when I had to give up on having that baby. His heart stopped :/ And I already have two healthy kids. And everyone tells me to be happy I have two healthy kids but.... I just want my third. This will be the first baby with my DH, my true soulmate, why wouldn't I want to have his baby? I've always wanted 3 too. I knew I was meant to. It's been a long trial waiting til we were both ready to try again, and it's been 4 months. But I still feel heartbroken when I see a pregnant woman or newborn. I don't think anyone should tell you "nature's telling you something". And I can't stand the woman who tell you all you can do is "enjoy your pregnancies" when you've had 1 or more miscarriages, and not to worry. How can you NOT worry?

I am 38 and have 3 lovely kids. I have been ttc no.4 for over 2 years but just had third mc 3 weeks ago. I think I am being greedy and my dad has said to me nature is trying to tell me something and I should settle with 3. I am so grateful fir my kids but feel there is one more to come. I am so scared of another mc or a child with a disability. I am convinced it is my age and my fsh(9.9). Just can't decide what to do. Sorry if this sounds ungrateful for what I have or insensitive to others ttc no.1.

I am 38 and trying for #4 as well. today women have babies well into thier 40s. not to old dont give up GOD hears your prayers as well as mine. Keep the faith!:flower:

i'm in late 30s have three children and want one more! hope to get pregnant very soon. good luck to every one ttc.

I'm currently ttc #5 and had 3 mc's since December 2010. Lets hope we all get our BFP's soon x

I would have to say that of recent, I am in this group....mostly because I had preclampsia with my very first, and was told that these risks would not appear again with subsequent children and the same father, but that if I ever re-married and tried to conceive again, I could have it again...

My RE confirmed that these were (and are again) possible risks, also given my age etc... so it's scary yeah, but at the same time...call it blind faith or craziness - I've been through 2 successful pregnancies...[even with my first, I had bedrest for a month and wicked bps, but she was born the week of her EDD and weighed 6lbs 8 oz...now is a healthy active 15yo now...] and I fervently believe that when I do finally get and stay pregnant, that it will be fine...but there are concerns...which honestly forced me to put off trying to get pregnant this long....

I have been blessed with 4 girls and I really want just one more child !.

I have two and want just one more. I had preeclampsia too but i am not worried about it again. I think i tried to do too much with two babies on board. I worry that i will be mean to my twins i am not a patient pregnant lady but i really want a baby! Do all the hormones make anybodie else's skin crawl?

I have 3 and would love another one (or two, provided that they are 1 at a time, lol).

Things aren't coming easily this time. We're on to IUI.

Funny, because when I started ttc, I was worried about where all the kids would sleep, who would have to share a bedroom, how I would fit them into the car, if the kids would be in school when the baby was born, etc.
Now, I'm worried about if I'll even get pregnant again. This is not what I anticipated.

I have one daughter who just turned 17 this week.

I really want to have one or two more babies but being 37 it's taking forever (ttc #2 for 4 years) and I'm on my 2 IUI this month. Mother Nature doesn't seem to notice me :cry:

I have one daughter who just turned 17 this week.

I really want to have one or two more babies but being 37 it's taking forever (ttc #2 for 4 years) and I'm on my 2 IUI this month. Mother Nature doesn't seem to notice me :cry:

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->