Anyone else watching Spartacus vengance?

faun

Mum to 2 boys and 1 girl
Reaction score
I love this show hubby got me into it as he bought the box sets of the first two series and now i'm hooked. I need some people to chat to about it other then hubby :haha:

i am! finding this series a little hard to follow though. the 2nd episode start in the mines made me boak!

Yes i loved the first 2 series and im enjoying this one though not as much now the new spartacus is in it, he's just too boyish compared to andy whitfield (original spartacus from blood and sand). The new guy really needs to be more bulky and manly but just not gunna happen x

Im finding the new actor a bit hard work, Andy Whitfield was so much better bless him RIP.

It's not got a good story line like the first two series x

^ same. I noticed how crixus is a much bigger part this series which makes me wonder if that was to take some pressure off of the new spartacus? Im loving Illythia this series, shes a total sociopath.

I agree the new spartacus isn't as good but i think by the end of the series i will be used to him its just he's not as much of a Fitty :rofl: I love how the syrian and Lucretia have a been conspiring and have a game plan i can't believe she shagged Illythias dad! Blah i agree Ilythia is a total sociopath and i can't wait to see Glabers face when she tells him she's marrying the other bloke who used to be Dan in neighbours Libbys hubby.

I feel bad for the new guy because he has huge shoes to fill. Andy Whitfield was an amzing Spartacus. This guy reminds me of a college student I know.

I enjoyed last episode :)! Sad the bald guy fighting with crixus and oenomaus died though. Loved watched Illythias devastated face when she was told her dad was dead after her being such a bitch to glaber earlier.

Is it just me or does Glaber look pretty fit with his new rough look :) I am loving the direction things are going and the shift of power from Ilythia to Glaber.

I LOVE it!! I was so gutted when i heard that Andy Whitfield had died :( I wasn't impressed with the new Spartacus, i agree that he's not big & muscly enough but i think he had to try to bulk up really fast for this role as he had only just finished filming something else, not sure though. He doesn't have the powerful husky voice that Andy had either but he's grown on me. Crixus sounded like he was putting his voice on in the first few episodes.. he's lost muscle too i think. We are currently watching Gods of the Arena on catch up as haven't seen these yet x

omg naevias character is annoying. hopefully she mans up now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->