• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else wished they'd just eloped?

lovelylaura

3 little girls
Reaction score
It's 2 weeks today and as awful as it sounds im so over planning this bloody wedding. I wished we have just gone aboard with the girls and done it like we'd spoke about before. Im not looking forward to one couple coming as they just make me feel uncomfortable and she's very high and mighty very irritating. There's still so much to do ive got a million beads still to sew on my girls dresses (why I thought i'd do that i'll never know urgh just because 'no one else will ever be able to buy it so it'll be special' ) I've got tons of knife and forks to tie together with ribbon and a little note. Still little bits and bobs to buy for the kids bags. I'm making my cake (ffs) . Glitter to put on the cups. rings to get engraved but ive got a feeling ive left it to late now.

Sorry for the moan but I really thought having a small intimate wedding would be stress free but its not. Thank god its my hen night tomorrow let the wine flow!!:wine:

I've had a couple of little wobbles, mainly because I hate my BIL and don't want him there lol! And at the beginning when all my details were being spread around the family (cue not telling them anything lol), and MIL asked if she could invite her friends. But ultimately I'm glad were doing it the way we are and hopefully, on the day, you will be glad you did it how you did xx

Oh yeah, more than once. I have had a few moments of wanting to chuck it all in and run away :lol: But the planning and effort will be worth it on the day to be surrounded by all your friends :hugs:

I felt the same before mine- but once you see it all unfold and (hopefully) work out on the day, and have a good time, you realise it was worth it

It's 2 weeks today and as awful as it sounds im so over planning this bloody wedding. I wished we have just gone aboard with the girls and done it like we'd spoke about before. Im not looking forward to one couple coming as they just make me feel uncomfortable and she's very high and mighty very irritating. There's still so much to do ive got a million beads still to sew on my girls dresses (why I thought i'd do that i'll never know urgh just because 'no one else will ever be able to buy it so it'll be special' ) I've got tons of knife and forks to tie together with ribbon and a little note. Still little bits and bobs to buy for the kids bags. I'm making my cake (ffs) . Glitter to put on the cups. rings to get engraved but ive got a feeling ive left it to late now.

Sorry for the moan but I really thought having a small intimate wedding would be stress free but its not. Thank god its my hen night tomorrow let the wine flow!!:wine:

I totally agree! I wanted to elope but my man didn't so we are having a small outdoor wedding, about 60 people. I'm only about a week away and I will be so happy when it's over!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->