Anyone else with late AF and BFN? Come and join me!

ok so i took an opk on cd 11 and came back positive im now cd 33 got a bfn today and still got no period ahh its driving me crazy i just want af to arrive so i can get back in the game ! Plus i am off to england in 2 weeks so if i got it today i still might just have a chance for this month aswell. grrrr

Im 5 days late- af is usually as regular as clock-work and I have done 5 tests- although I used fmu Ive been up and down to the loo so many times its probably really diluted. I have a banging headache, feeling sick, dizzy, boobs ache, lots of clear snot-like discharge (sorry!), my back hurts and I am so tired!

I have had some niggles in my tummy, but its not like ov or af pains its very strange.

I dont know if my mind is playing tricks on me- if so it is very cruel.

I am still waiting 2 weeks 2 days late now and had tummy pains behind my belly button and in my lower back and shooting pains in my nipples weird!. Had another BFN 3 days ago and not sure whether to use up the Clearblue digi sitting in my drawer

I am now 8 days late and 2 bfn. Its driving me insane!!! I will wait till 10 days and then test again and if a bfn then I will go to the dr's.

Just happy that I am not alone!! *****Sending baby dust *****

Hi girls, I am now 11 days late for af, on cd 45 with a regular 34 day cycle. Soooo annoying. Lots of :bfn:'s but off to docs on Thursday to see if we can find out what is going on?!?

The worst thing is if you gave me $100 to bet on whether I was pregnant or not, I would say pregnant. Half of me says go with intuition and the other half says its probably just wishful thinking, but I feel the same way now as I did when I was early pregnant with my little boy!

:wacko: Aaarrrggghhh :wacko:

Good luck to all, how bout you Linziloo - any news?
:hugs:

22 days late here.

went to doc on Friday , (last BFN was a week on saturday) and he told me to take a sample to the hospital today for them to test.

I have to see hm tomorrow at 10am for the results. If BFP then thats cool stuff. If BFN he is sending me for some blood tests and stuff.

I advise you not to sit around waiting for the witch. If she is unusually late go see the doc. If its not BFP then they can help the witch come so you can start again at least.

I have my fingers crossed for tomo. I have so many symptoms but the BFN's have made me ignore them.

Good luck every one, I will let you know my result xx

Don't forget to post back Seasaw, let us know how you got on!

Think my cycles are just getting back into the swing of things after the bcp, although the previous 2 cycles were normal. Maybe I just ovulated late. The cramps I am getting are weird too, not like af. And of course, tested BFN yesterday. Not really trusting the accuracy of the ebay cheapies I got just cos I'm late :shrug: dunno.

Hope you are all well!

Went to doc today and urine test was BFN.

Doctor still thinks I am pregnant and he said he just has to prove it lol.

Got a blood test now next Monday and see doc on the 25th for the results. If that is BFN he wants me to have a scan.

He told me to carry on as if I preg and see what happens!

God all this waiting drives me mad!!

He was very postive, I have lost weight too since I saw him in April but my tummy looks and feels bigger and my jeans are tighter!

Bodies suck!!

Wow, thats great that he is doing all he can! Hope your blood test gives you your BFP!

9 days late now, was BFN this morning but I had been to the loo at 4am, totally forgot about testing that time! Still having cramps on and off, and keep getting a shooting pain in my left side. It's worse after I eat something, even if I only have a snack. GOing to hold off going to the dr just incase I did ovulate late, which would put me at 12dpo so hoping to get to the bottom of it soon!

Anyone with any news? :dust: x

You have a great doctor seesaw!, mine's pretty useless and would probably just tell me to wait or something.. so i'm putting off going.

I'm now 17 days late for AF, still getting BFN's, really annoyed myself last night as i did the cb digi and of course it said 'Not pregnant' so i've wasted that one now and back to IC's once with FMU each day. I'm hoping that i either ov'd late or missed AF altogether which would mean i would be due to OV any day now..

I'm not a patient waiter!

Anyone else had any luck?

12 days late and still pulling :bfn: 's :-(. Going to doc in 2 days but have a feeling she'll say just to keep waiting, but I will push the test with her for some sort of answer. Hope your all hanging in there cause the only thing worse than the 2ww is having to wait longer . . . much longer. But as my mum says "god gives you only what you can handle" so we must be tough! ha ha
Hope it gets positive for all!

x :dust:

Hi everyone

Have enjoyed reading all the posts, I'm just wandering wether to do a test
I'm not due on until the 18th so in my mind wanting to wait a week - if I get there
so tempted to do it sooner, it's driving me mad !

x

Aww Jake+1 sorry to hear you are still holding on! I know how you feel about going to the dr - I know mine will say my cycles are still settling after bcp (although the last 2 cycles were perfect!). Just gonna wait and see now, not even testing everyday now. Some days I feel pregnant and others I don't.

Don't forget to post back with an update! Hope everyone is well :dust: to everyone x

Another BFN for me this morning :hissy:

Anyone else with an update?

Hi there linziloo, BFN;s all round this morning it seems, had one here too and still no AF. And you are exactly right about what I think the doc will say - blah blah blah dont get upset, wait a bit longer blah blah blah - (she can't see I'm going out of my mind?!?x:wacko:) as I have had two completely normal 34 day cycles since stopping breastfeeding so seems a bit strange for it to go out of whack now?!?

There are times in the day I feel 100% pregnant and then the rest of the time I'm about 60% convinced, but like I said probably wishful thinking! Will update again after seeing Doc and will make her give me answers!!! Look Out!

Ha ha
:dust: to all you TTC'ers and a bit extra :dust: for you linziloo

Hi everyone,

I am 2 days late (which is strange as I have very reg periods) & I have had 2 :bfn:so far!!
Used my only CB digi this morning and was so sure I was expecting!!! But :bfn:
I am getting very strange yellowish discharge & having cramps?? What is happening to me?
Why does something out there want to mess with us all like this?? Im sooooo fed up!!!

:dust:

xx

hello!

I'm 2 days late though im convinced i'll come on tomorrow now or friday - it's rubbish waiting around + im praying she doesn't show up! have no real symtoms of AF yet but guess i just ovulated later than normal. First month using cbfm so feeling excited but it would be amazing if that really had worked first time!!! If witch still not arrived by weekend then I will start getting curious!!!

clee xx:bunny:

oh TMI but i have actually been noticing come white creamy cm in too.......... maybe i always get it but im just noticing more now??? who knows??!! xx

My doctor is nice. To be fair I have never seen him befor. There are many at he practice and I am not fussy which one I get but I am gonna stick with him from now on.
Got funny old pains in my pelvis area today. Like a sensitive tooth feeling.
I tested again today and BFN.
Some points in the day I feel 100% preg then after a BFN feel only 50%. I keep saying something must be up, otherwise why would I be over 3 weeks late!
I guess we all read on here folk getting BFP even befor period due. I wounder how many woman in the reall workld do not get a BFP untill a few months down the line.
I blame them adverts,test befor you due etc. It is a bot like peeping at your Xmas gifts befor Xmas day. You will only be disapointed if you dont see what you want to!
Any ways enough ranting lol.

Im now 7 days late and just got another BFN and any symptoms I did have are now disapearing I have no idea whats going on at the mo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->