Anyone else with late AF and BFN? Come and join me!

I am cd73 today... Last af was end of june and still getting bfn. Wish i felt like i had hope but TBH i dont have any... Just met my 1 year mark to top it all off

I love that sex smiley!! So cute.

Anyway, I'm on day 33 no bfp, no af. But I'm not testing again until next month. I'm tired of bfns! LoL! No more this month!!

I'll be glad when af does show up so I can start charting. I'm going to TRY to buy a thermometer. Hopefully DH will let me get it without too much of a hassle.

Jen

Sorry she got you Heidi, at least you can move onto the next cycle and all the confusion is gone! Keeping my fingers crossed for you for next cycle!

Anyone else with any updates? AF still isn't here and putting off testing cos my symptoms are dwindling by the day. Boo!

Been waiting on my delivery of tests and they arrive tonight just after I have been to the loo! Typical! Gonna test tonight, they are 10miu ones so should get an accurate result, unless I ovulated much much later than I thought. Ho hum!

Wow, that is a long cycle :(

At least you can move onto the next one! One step closer to that BFP. Got my fingers crossed for you!

i am one day late and :bfn: :cry: but i only used a dollar tree test so hoping it just isn't sensitive enough to pick it up, another girl said she didn't get her :bfp: on a dollar tree test even when she was 20dpo! crazy isn't it?

I am going CRAZY! :wacko:

AF was due two days ago, had some spotting, but high BBT. Was going to test with FMU today if my temp was up, but it dropped to below coverline. I had some awful cramps, so I was sure AF would be here today.

Instead of AF, the spotting has stopped...so I've gone from crying this morning to being cautiously hopeful tonight. I bought an EPT to test while my husband is out of the house, so I can surprise him if :bfp:, but I was so nervous/excited I didn't hold it correctly and the test was invalid...I feel too stupid and cheap to take another one today, so I've promised myself I'll wait until FMU tomorrow.

Complication: my brother-in-law and his girlfriend are coming to to stay with us tonight. We have a tiny house with a tiny bathroom that has no lock on the door. This makes the prospect of POAS awkward...and it also means there will be social pressure to drink...I have no idea what I will do. I definitely won't drink if AF hasn't shown, but it's also way too early to tell them...I have got to come up with an excuse.

Any luck with how to avoid alcohol while you're in between AF and BFP???
:shrug:

BTW, good luck to everyone and keep us posted on your test results!

tell them you are taking antibiotics....i know first hand this WILL make you sick if you drink

tell them you are taking antibiotics....i know first hand this WILL make you sick if you drink

Thanks for the excuse! What worries me about drug excuses is that my brother-in-law's girlfriend is a pharmacist...I'm afraid any meds I claim she'll ask more questions than I have answers...but maybe I can do some research and fool her...

hmmm tell her you are taking amoxicillin (sp.) for a viral infection or something hahhaha just be sure to cough a lot! hahahah

I am definitely going to expend some of my anxious energy tonight coming up with a fake ailment and medication...probably the more disgusting the better to avoid any follow up questions! Hahaha!

hahahh tell them you have a yeast infection or bacterial infection that will shut them up!

Thanks for the laughs!

I checked out your chart, your temps look good! I hope you get a BFP soon. I hear the first response early results tests are the best, but they're a little pricey. I picked up the generic version from CVS, still about 5 bucks a pop...Do you have any opinions on the best tests?

girl i only used dollar tree so far...hahahah! i don't want to waste my money on a negative..hmmm maybe i should go get the generic version at cvs now tho!

i'm still waiting on CD41, ovulated on the 19th aug, No AF and a BFN, despite nausea vomiting light headness, fainting, huge boobs, dont know what to think anymore. good luck hope you all get BFP soon x

Sorry she got you Heidi, at least you can move onto the next cycle and all the confusion is gone! Keeping my fingers crossed for you for next cycle!

Anyone else with any updates? AF still isn't here and putting off testing cos my symptoms are dwindling by the day. Boo!

It's ok, i am ready for the next two week wait. Do you have any news? I hope you get a bfp this time :bfp::bfp::bfp::af:

:hugs: heidi

Hi Ladies.

Can i join?.. i am nearly 2 weeks late and have done numerous tests, some had faint lines (could be evaps) and others BFN, frer yesterday was BFN, i have some IC's arriving this morning, and i too may pounce on the delivery guy for them as soon as he gets here :)..

It's really annoying as once you see bfn, you just want the next cycle to start so that you can try again..

How is anyone doing? Any af or BFPs?

I'm 7 days late today, havent tested all weekend though, was staying with inlaws. Been having on and off cramps since friday, but nothing like I normally get before af. Also my boobs are a bit sore, although could just be down to the new suspension in my MILs car. Bouncy bouncy boing! Was rattled about all over the place! Quite a bit of wetness down there too, keep running to the loo expecting af.

Just wish I could get af or a BFP! Even af beats not knowing! Hope you are all well x

Hope someone has some news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"