anyone else

Babybear85

Mummy to Joshua
Reaction score
39 weeks and have no signs. Baby has dropped here is fully engaged but apart from the fact I am walking like john Wayne and weeing like his horse that's it. so bored

I'm due tomorrow no signs baby not engaged at 39week app think I'm here for weeks yet

I did hear second babies can wait til last min so hopefully you will pop soon. You booked for a sweepat all

Seeing mw tomorrow and she did say she might do a sweep but I have a stand in mw as my regular one is off sick do think it will be see who I get really

They normally will if you ask...if not at least ask her to check if your dilating at all. Best of luck hope things kick off soon its so boring waiting for it to happen

No real signs, except yesterday I started losing my mucus plug and had maybe contractions last night? It may have just been a stomach ache though, LOL. Last doctors appt I wasn't dilated and baby still hadn't dropped. We will see tomorrow! I had to be induced with my first so I'm feeling like this baby will follow in her footsteps! It's so frustrating though isn't it!

39 weeks and have no signs. Baby has dropped here is fully engaged but apart from the fact I am walking like john Wayne and weeing like his horse that's it. so bored

Ha! That's a great way to put it!
I'm 40 weeks today, and still don't have any signs. (Unless I'm just too dense to have noticed them.) I almost think it's better this way... if I had gotten signs earlier I would have been so anxious, thinking I'm about to go any minute, but pre-labor can go on for ages, can't it?
I know it won't be much longer now!

I keep getting to lunchtime and thinking well that's it for another day because I went into labour at 9am with my little boy...which I knows silly as it can happen any time of the day. Will keep my eye on you girls hope you beat induction musicmamma

I'm another one with no signs! I'm 39 weeks tomorrow and no cramps, pains, or signs of any sort, nada!

I have even gone on ridiculously long walks and trudged up hills just with the hope of getting one little contraction and still nothing! Today I sat on my birthing ball and bounced for almost 4 hours and it didn't do anything but give me a numb bum! :haha:

I guess I should appreciate that I feel great still, which is a huge positive!, but I definitely think I am in this for the long haul!

I have been bouncing for 2 hrs a night for weeks nothing

Gotta say im loving this thread! Finally ladies over 39 weeks who are still prego LOL am i the only one who feels disappointed to wake up still pregnant? As if i should have gone in to labor in my sleep :haha:

I am a symptom spotter and i think i might imagine some of it LOL its not my fault im just desperate to meet my baby :haha:

I have a feeling i will make it to my due date when they are inducting me, i really really wanna go naturally though cos im gutted i cant have the natural water birth i wanted due to BP issues :wacko:

Hopefully smanderson baby will arrive...hopefully next week we will be in babyclub laughing at how bored we were. Come on babies out out out

Same due date as you baby bear,Last week was 2-3 cm dilated. Keep getting contractions but nothing regular and not at intervals just continuous.

Babybear thats such a lovely thought :flower: roll on next week :thumbup: im looking forward to being SPD free and the pure luxury of sleeping on my tummy :cloud9:

Argh yes I really miss sleeping on my tummy...bliss even if I do get woken every few hours

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->