Anyone else?

fairygirl

Pregnant, 1 Angel, 2 Rainbows
Reaction score
Hey, I was wondering if anyone who is coming close to trying is feeling reckless? I dunno if it's coz I've been dealing with loads of frustrating grown up rubbish, or coz I'm under pressure at work or that I no longer get stupidly drunk, or the fact that I'm a little scared of being a parent. But I feel like I need to do something! Not sure what it could be. But is anyone else a little freaked out as the time gets nearer?

Well, so so. Because I really want to do it, I want to do it soon (have LO #1) because I want to be a young mum and because I want 4!!! But I also feel scared about doing it well and because, right now, I'm the center of my life, and DH of course, but I can do what I please as in clubbing, traveling... But once LO comes, he/she will be the center of my life, I will have lost my spot light and everything will evolve around LO. So yes, I'm also scared of loosing my freedom, but I'm positive I won't even think about it or feel that way because the love will be so grand that it will take over my feelings... Maybe you need a last trip, to go mad, do what you please and then settle down. I'm going to England in oct and I do see it as my last trip before TTC in march seriously. It makes me feel I've decided it so I'll make the best of it before thinking about anything else. xxx

No, not me. I get freaked out b/c of the stress another pregnancy is going to bring me and mt DH. I don't do pregnancy very well and I know it will be VERY stressful. The parenting part, well I've been ready for years and it's just not happened yet. I haven't been a big partier since I was like 18/19 yrs old so that's of no concern to me. I'm just getting very anxious to start!!

yes! lol. When we signed the paperwork for the mortgage!! i was like this....is.....it... lol i thought i had grown up toooo fast and felt like doing something really idiotic but it lasted an hour max lol.

Sometimes i look at some of my friends out clubbing all the time, getting really drunk and going off on holidays and i think yeah it would be nice, but I honestly dont want that. I have so much more than any of them.

xxx

Yeah, I'm 20 now and I don't even go out when my friends invite me. Well, not very often anyway. I got bored of partying about 2 years ago, now I'd rather make little crafty creations or go to the planetarium with OH XD I'm soooo sad lol :p

Thanks girls. I think I just need to embrace the fact that I am growing up. OH suggested I have a night out with SIL (think he feels guilty coz he still goes drinking) but I just don't fancy it. We've got his birthday in a couple of weeks and going out for that and fx some of my best friends might come (they live where I went to Uni) which is something to look forward to. But I definately need a way to relieve stress. I normally clean, but often resent that sometimes as it's just another thing I have to do. Hmm

Just try and enjoy yourself as much as possible, you're not grown up just yet :p I'd go for it, have one last night of fun before the other kind of fun (the baby making variety!), which will be swiftly followed by fun of the 'getting-pooped-and-puked-on' variety.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->