Anyone else?

ale

Reaction score
Anyone else feel extremely tired ALL THE TIME and constantly cramping??? My back is killing me and my stomach cramping makes it so much worse. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and I'll see what he says?

Could be a uti love, particularly the back pain xx

Well the back pain is more like the lower back like by my butt cheeck. I've always had back problems and of course it's worse with a baby pushing down.

Yep I'm still really struggling with a mix of insomnia and fatigue. I'm also in pain and am having physio for that

I've been very fatigued and cramping but more so in my abdomen. I start to feel bloated especially after eating and it feels like my sides will explode.

I feel it in my back, but only when I walk or stand for long periods of time. My back was hurting more before, then I adjusted my chair some and that has stopped it to where I only feel it now when I walk or stand a lot. I guess my growing baby bump changed my posture needs while sitting and adjusting my chair fixed it some. My tiredness has come back some but still not as bad as first trimester. I'm back to taking naps though.

Just this weekend I started getting uncomfortable. Back pain when walking or standing for prolonged periods and some PMS type cramping that I think is just stretching, but is still uncomfortable. It's like someone flipped a switch and suddenly I feel very pregnant!

Im only 17 weeks and im exhausted trying to keep up with life and three kids while pregnant drains me. And my lower back is so frustrating its like its always crampy. Your not alone!

Well I'm glad I'm not alone!! They did the strip for amniotic fluid and it was negative and they did the fetal fibronectin but those results won't come,back until tomorrow. I did get my 4D ultrasound and almost passed out again because he was cutting off my oxygen!

By the way she did say she saw a lot of mucus and when I got home and used the bathroom it all came out and it was a greenish jelly. She only said I had a yeast infection. But I think it's pieces of my mucus plug which will grow back

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->