Anyone Else..?

xPH03N1Xx

Reaction score
Anyone else totally in love with their pregnancy body??

Before pregnancy I had a little bit of chub here and there, but no real shape...
But now, as cliché as it sounds... i feel more like a woman. or i feel more... like i look like one? :shrug:

I lost a lot of weight in first tri thanks to hyperemesis, and found my waist lol... My boobs didn't need to grow any (and they haven't *touch wood*) but since I got my appetite back, I put on some weight my butt got bigger... and my hips spread a little I think, and I'm totally in love lol..

Loving my pregnancy bod sick right now, and i hope im not the only one!

Well... Part of me does and part of me doesn't like the pregnancy body lol. I spent 12 months before my bfp losing 3 stone in weight, I dropped from a size 18/20 to a size 12/14 and I LOVED my new skinnier me. Then when I got my bfp and the sickness kicked in, I was unable to cook my usual healthy meals because the smells made me want to be sick and I literally just didn't have the energy. We ended up eating "oven food" because DH can't cook, so all we had was pizza, chips, burgers... Anything you can think of that you can shove in the oven for 10 minutes lol. As a result I have gained 19lbs in 22 weeks... And I hate it >.< (even though I still fit size 14 maternity clothes lol).

On the other hand, we tried for 3 years to have a baby and I love feeling my little man moving inside of me! I love having a bump. I even love it when people give me disapproving looks in the street (I'm nearly 23, but I only look about 17/18 lol).

So very mixed feelings about it! Haha

XxX

Well... Part of me does and part of me doesn't like the pregnancy body lol. I spent 12 months before my bfp losing 3 stone in weight, I dropped from a size 18/20 to a size 12/14 and I LOVED my new skinnier me. Then when I got my bfp and the sickness kicked in, I was unable to cook my usual healthy meals because the smells made me want to be sick and I literally just didn't have the energy. We ended up eating "oven food" because DH can't cook, so all we had was pizza, chips, burgers... Anything you can think of that you can shove in the oven for 10 minutes lol. As a result I have gained 19lbs in 22 weeks... And I hate it >.< (even though I still fit size 14 maternity clothes lol).

On the other hand, we tried for 3 years to have a baby and I love feeling my little man moving inside of me! I love having a bump. I even love it when people give me disapproving looks in the street (I'm nearly 23, but I only look about 17/18 lol).

So very mixed feelings about it! Haha

XxX

lol i get that... im 22 but look younger as well. Its generally mothers of people i went to school with that disapprove, but do i look like i give a shit lol...

I am hating mine. I am so uncomfortable with it :( I don't look good pregnant.

Pleased to hear you are feeling good, i wouldn't wish how i feel upon anyone. :cry:

I am hating mine. I am so uncomfortable with it :( I don't look good pregnant.

Pleased to hear you are feeling good, i wouldn't wish how i feel upon anyone. :cry:

Don't worry, I felt pretty crap up until this week... Hope your feeling better soon xo

I do have crap days....but I now have an arse that just wont quit! My OH loves it...& as for the boobs? Well, I was a meek 32b when I was 10 weeks pregnant....8 weeks on & I'm a FULL 32D!!! Jubblies!!! :holly:

I do have crap days....but I now have an arse that just wont quit! My OH loves it...& as for the boobs? Well, I was a meek 32b when I was 10 weeks pregnant....8 weeks on & I'm a FULL 32D!!! Jubblies!!! :holly:

Lol that's great! :)

I was a 32DD pre pregnancy... I haven't had to buy new bras yet, but filling out up higher if you know what I mean. I will die if I go up too many cup sizes lol

I was a 32DD pre pregnancy... I haven't had to buy new bras yet, but filling out up higher if you know what I mean. I will die if I go up too many cup sizes lol

I totally get what you mean....since growing out of a c-cup & into a d I've noticed they're a lot fuller at the top which give me great cleavage!. I can't imagine going up a hell of a lot more although my Mum did say to me today that I would because she was my size pre-preggers & she's got huge knockers now!

I definitely know what you mean! When I was pregnant with Alice was the first time I really loved how I looked, and it stayed around even after the birth. I certainly wouldn't win any beauty prizes, I know I have floppy boobs and a wobbly tummy, but I am in awe of how my body created a whole new life and nourished it, and now I'm doing it again. It's amazing to finally have confidence in myself.

I was a UK size 8 (small) before my pregnancy, and you know what, I LOVE my pregnant body, too. I'm so proud of my bump, trying to show it off as much as possible. :haha:

Perhaps I was dreaming about it day and night for 13 months, and even though I get all sorts of aches and pains and uncomfortable feelings, I love looking pregnant!

I love my pregnant body.. Everyone says it looks like i was meant to be pregnant! Could be insulting to some but pregnancy has made my hair skin and nails look amazing and i love my big firm belly

I totally get what you mean....since growing out of a c-cup & into a d I've noticed they're a lot fuller at the top which give me great cleavage!. I can't imagine going up a hell of a lot more although my Mum did say to me today that I would because she was my size pre-preggers & she's got huge knockers now!

It would be nice to keep them lol... My my was the same size as me pre pregnancy... And she went back down to a b cup, and a size 8. Which isn't all that bad, but iv had 10 to get attached to my cleavage lol..

I definitely know what you mean! When I was pregnant with Alice was the first time I really loved how I looked, and it stayed around even after the birth. I certainly wouldn't win any beauty prizes, I know I have floppy boobs and a wobbly tummy, but I am in awe of how my body created a whole new life and nourished it, and now I'm doing it again. It's amazing to finally have confidence in myself.

It's amazing what a little confidence can do! I think that's my biggest thing, I was always too worried about sucking it on here and pushing it out there... And now i dont have to worry and It feels great!

I was a UK size 8 (small) before my pregnancy, and you know what, I LOVE my pregnant body, too. I'm so proud of my bump, trying to show it off as much as possible. :haha:

Perhaps I was dreaming about it day and night for 13 months, and even though I get all sorts of aches and pains and uncomfortable feelings, I love looking pregnant!

Lol I know what u mean... Most days Im aching, or my hormones are going nuts, or I have headaches... But u know what, I look great lol.

I love my pregnant body.. Everyone says it looks like i was meant to be pregnant! Could be insulting to some but pregnancy has made my hair skin and nails look amazing and i love my big firm belly

That's always the best compliment lol... Glad your feeling it!

I love my boobs! I was a full 34B. Now I'm a full 34C and still rapidly growing. I'm only 4'11" and petite so they look HUGE already. At this rate, I think I'll get to a 34DD like I have with past pregnancies.

I love my boobs! I was a full 34B. Now I'm a full 34C and still rapidly growing. I'm only 4'11" and petite so they look HUGE already. At this rate, I think I'll get to a 34DD like I have with past pregnancies.

Yay for boobs!! :happydance:

I'm...getting used to it...lol. Yoga helps me feel good in my new shape.

Previous to pregnancy I was a very slender girl, almost boyish in body shape. Now I definitely have a woman's curves.

I'm...getting used to it...lol. Yoga helps me feel good in my new shape.

Previous to pregnancy I was a very slender girl, almost boyish in body shape. Now I definitely have a woman's curves.

Getting used to it is a good step towards love lol ;)
Enjoy your yoga!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->