Anyone else?

LIB

Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering if there is anyone else here who is trying to GAIN weight??
After going back to uni and moving, I've lost weight and after having blood tests have been put onto iron tablets due to being anaemic.

I thought they would help me gain weight but I don't think I'm doing enough.
I'm not sure of my exact weight since my scales are rubbish but I know i'm 5ft6 and classed as underweight :sad1:

I'm constantly finding things on how to lose weight, I just wanted to know if there is anything out there for the opposite. I'm really fed up of all this now and just want to be a healthy, normal size :(

I would love to have that problem, lol. :p

I would love to have that problem, lol. :p

I'm ill, I'm not entirely sure you would want to have this problem.

Obviously not - Sorry if my post offended. I guess my comment came from the fact that I'm always so worried about my weight going up, that I would love to not have to worry about it anymore.

I can't offer you the advice you need, but hope someone else on here can help you. :)

My brother was a body builder and he would eat a lot of carbs to bulk up (brown pasta, potatoes etc).

He also would eat egg whites as they are high in protein and low in fat. You can get them in powdered form from the website myprotein.com. I take them from time to time as the albumen is good for you and it really fills you up.

thanks guys, guess i just need to up my food intake and make sure im getting what i need then. started doing a pilates workout everyday to build up muscle strength aswell :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->