Anyone else's Saturday nights getting crappier?

N

Neecee

So I'm sitting here in my PJ's watching King Kong, which is proving to be a really CRAP film.

I want to go out but I'm too tired and can't be arsed to get ready. Is this how it's gonna be from now on?:cry:

im sat in bed lo asleep on tummy daddy out so yeah this is it lol x

Yeah, my hubby's gone out for a night of non-stop Pro Evolution fun. I was invited, but when faced with the choice of watching him and his mates twiddle buttons and grunt over fake football, or staying in and flicking through ALL 5 of our tv channels, I chose the latter.

Ok, can't take anymore King Kong, it's CSI & jaffa cake time. Yippee.

My oh has gone out for a curry with his mates !!

So im sat here all alone with my pjs and a packet of sweet !!

We should have an online party of our own! Pretend we're not pregnant and just go buck wild!

I've switched back to king kong. Wasn't really feeling the bath-hacking scene in csi...

i've not even bothered luckng at the tele, goin to crash on my huge bean bag in a min eat sweets and read my juicy novel!! It wouldn't be as bad if casualty was on!! x x

My Saturday's are poo now too lol

Sat all day waiting for him to finish work at 9 and get in. We'd arranged to order a Take Away and watch a film together and play on the xbox for a giggle and he's decided he's not hungry now and none of the above is happening... And YET again didn't bother even texting me a few hours ago to say "im not hungry, so eat if you want" or words to that effect.

He's really boiling my p*ss.

So now I have to start cooking at this time of night to feed myself.

Sometimes I wish he drank alcohol so he'd just sod off out that way he couldn't be selfish.

id order a takeaway for myself if i was you, sod him hehehe

My Saturday's are poo now too lol

Sat all day waiting for him to finish work at 9 and get in. We'd arranged to order a Take Away and watch a film together and play on the xbox for a giggle and he's decided he's not hungry now and none of the above is happening... And YET again didn't bother even texting me a few hours ago to say "im not hungry, so eat if you want" or words to that effect.

He's really boiling my p*ss.

So now I have to start cooking at this time of night to feed myself.

Sometimes I wish he drank alcohol so he'd just sod off out that way he couldn't be selfish.

:rofl:

id order a takeaway for myself if i was you, sod him hehehe

Nahh, cuz then he'd only start with 'can i pinch a bit of that?' and I'd have to break a finger every time he came near lol

Take away sounds good right now. Hubby went and got me some snacks from Tesco before he went out, but pizza is looking quite attractive now... plus I'm not really tired anymore and LO has decided to start booting my belly so I'm keeping myself amused with that for now!

I am having a craapy boring Saturday night too..

Its my OH stag do today and I am pissed off with him as earlier they went paintballing and he just walked right out the door not even a bloody goodbye...:cry:

THEN I had to drive over and pick up my dad to take him to my house to then pick up OH and my bro and best woman(all of which are coveredin red marks and bruises from paintball) and now am sitting havinga cup of tea watching crap tv waiting for a call from my dad to pick him up and drive him home as he stays out of town and there is no bus and I couldnt forgive myself if I anything happened to him.

I say we break out the imarinary wine and nibbles and party!:happydance:

Emma.xx

Yeh im sat with my quilt watching king kong with some haribo!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->