Anyone else's Saturday nights getting crappier?

King Kong ain't that bad actually! The girl's a bit dumb, but I'm sitting here with my leg shaking! The T-rex's are FIERCE!!!!

Yeh the first hrs boring tho!
Classy burd i will share mine with u!!lol

I'd have some Haribo too if the Starmix is going, but it gives me spots and my skin's jacked up enough as it is. I reckon I'm carrying a girl-child!

Is anyone watching the insect scene!!!!!! It's DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!

They need a can of RAID!!!

I've cleaned my downstairs today from hoovering polishing the sofa the blinds my desk ...although ive not finished the kitchen sides & floor but getting there after decluttering and cleaning cupboards and drawers. Nice clean house until dust settles again!

I could now sit with a cold bacardi & coke but I'll settle for hot choc & marshmallows!!

Am sat watching some ghost thing on ITV2 with Paul O'Grady in it

well its me, my laptop and just had a yummy pizza! all while theres a party of my hubbys lads downstairs watching boxing!!! Woohooo who would think im 25?!!!!

Im watchin Csi miami (gwan horatio!!) and contemplating how bad it would be of me to pick up the phone and dial Dominoes!! Lol!

Im watchin Csi miami (gwan horatio!!) and contemplating how bad it would be of me to pick up the phone and dial Dominoes!! Lol!

Not bad atall!!!! ive just had pizza!

well i'm fed and bathed and the kids are asleep, OH is playing the xbox360 while watching the TV, and i'm tapping away on here thinking i must be invisible :roll:

Ok........Im goin to do it!....Im thinking................ half pepperoni and ham and half vegetarian! mmmmmmmmm..............done! And i get a free garlic bread!

Yep Im a wild child! :rofl:

Oh was at work last night, x factor was my highlight! I fell asleep at 9.15pm because king kong was soooooooooooooo crap!!

Oh neecee - I feel your pain :D

I was just thinking a nice bath and PJ's (hubbie on bus back from rugby match so still have some time to myself before he gets home) and going to watch x-factor and then a Brokeback mountain (film 4 at 9pm)

No such luck- hubbies just called to say we are going out for dinner in an hour with friends. I love the idea, but in practice just want my flannel pj's!!!!!

just two nights ago I was moaning we never go out - now I'm moaning because I want to stay in :O

well its bath, pj's n x factor for me..... n a cheeki takeaway me thinks.

Enjoy ya meal out Bumpity x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->