Anyone else's Saturday nights getting crappier?

Hi all. Just me and Grace. OH at work and i'm bored until x factor comes on :(

I'm on restircted movement, can't leave the house unless I'm going to be sat down again within 10 minutes :cry: My hubby's been out all day and will be out most of the night too with his friends - and he wonders why I'm addicted to BnB, there's nothing else in my life anymore

Yep, it's just me, Simon, Louis, Danni and Cheryl for the time being...

Hello again!

Well I have been feeling crappy all day and only just managed to eat some mac and cheese...which was nice.

OH working until 10pm so its just me and the telly.

Am skint as I am getting married on Friday:happydance:but so much want to go out and visit friends but I just dont feel up to it:cry:

Hope you are all ahvin a better evening!

:hug:

Emma.xx

I'm on BnB :happydance:, OH readig local paper:shrug:, tv on and dog whinging :hissy:!!!!
Suppose it beats being at work!!! x

My OH is djing in Denmark tonight. Im currently watching Xtra Factor. I missed X Factor because I had to take the naughty dog to the park. Feeling lonely and bored! It is crap!

Ok so i was here last week aswell !!!!!

The oh is out and im sat in ,in my pjs with NO chocolate !!

:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

Oooo chocolate.. That reminds me I have some chocolate ice cream in the freezer!

Just back in from my walk now and Im settling down with greys anatomy and some raspberry leaf tea...... could life be more exciting!! :rofl:

Kids are in bed, hubby's fast asleep on sofa in front of Sky Sports News so I've come to play on here. Oooooooooooh the excitement of weekend nights....do you remember the song? Sing along with me....

"I just can't wait for Saturdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
Sat ur day":rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"