Anyone elses tests lighter in the morning? Updated

iwantababynow

Reaction score
Ok so i know i should stop testing now but I'm scaring myself silly here, every morning i take a test and it's really light, i take another in the afternoon and it's darker again I'm not sure what to think!

I find my tests were lighter in the morning if that makes you feel any better x

My friend had lighter tests in the morning too. Now stop testing! ;)

Yep. Mine were always lighter in the morning. It confused me too. It might have something to do with the hook effect.

Mid afternoon wee seemed to give best results for me x

My friend had lighter tests in the morning too. Now stop testing! ;)

Haha i know i should I'm just so nervous they seem light anyway but when i test in the morning it scares the hell outta me :dohh:
My afternoon tests seem to be getting ever so slightly darker maybe I'll just test in the afternoon from now on :thumbup:

Thank you everyone just tested again with 4or5th morning pee and the lines have gone back to normal:dohh:

Thank you everyone i have now chucked the ics in the bin! I was brave enough to pee on a frer and the lines popped up straight away no more testing for me it was driving me insane
Today's frer is the one at the bottom and the IC was dipped in the same pee!

Attachments

• IMG_20170412_125520.jpg
    IMG_20170412_125520.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20170412_124931.jpg
    IMG_20170412_124931.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 17
Looks great!!! I never test for progression, but I ALWAYS do my pregnancy tests at night right before bed. My lines are always stronger at night.

Looks great!!! I never test for progression, but I ALWAYS do my pregnancy tests at night right before bed. My lines are always stronger at night.
Ive just found that my tests are way darker last thing at night too 😊

Mine were always darker at night with this baby. I freaked out at first because the tests started to get lighter with FMU but then I'd take them with afternoon urine and they'd be really dark. This happened early, way before the hook effect, and I come to find out I had really high hcg levels.

Mine were always darker at night with this baby. I freaked out at first because the tests started to get lighter with FMU but then I'd take them with afternoon urine and they'd be really dark. This happened early, way before the hook effect, and I come to find out I had really high hcg levels.

Yeah that happened to me again this morning i don't know why i don't learn and just not test in the morning this morning's test was really light just took another and it's a tad darker than yesterdays I'm really going to have to try and not test anymore, i just​ can help it:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->