Anyone ever conceived through *almost* entirely protected sex?

josephine3

Reaction score
Hi ladies not been around these parts in a while i have a burning question!
So me and my oh have only had sex maybe 6 times since the birth of my daughter. He's up for another baby already but iam so not yet! So we've used a condom eery time and i always have to ask him multiple times. So last time i let him get away with it tmi sorry for literally a couple of seconds then said 'u know u have to put something on it'....

And here i am about 2-3 weeks late i havent really been keeping track of my cycles well since little one... Surely i cant be pregnant from that?! Im having all the symptoms i had when i was pregnant too.
Im too scared to test! Is it possible? Has anyone ever got pregnant from something similar? Or whilst using condoms only?! Help! Xx

Don't want to read and run Hun. Can't help much but I'd say it was definitely possible pre cum contains thousands of swimmers and like people always say you only need one to get where it needs to be. I'd say do a test only sure way of knowing Hun xx

Didnt want to read and run, i would test just to at least put your mind at rest, you could be working yourself up and your not, or actually be pregnant and then see how you feel :)

I kno i would still be happy if i was would be a bit of a shock tho. I keep putting off testing cos we are going on holiday next week without lo and i kno it would stress me out even more about going if i were to be pregnant!

I already dont want to go we were bought the tickets by family for their wedding and i am very worried about this at the moment so maybe its stress delaying my af.

It's possible. They teach highschoolers about pre-cum having sperm in it.
So yes, it's possible.
It's also possible your body is changing along with all the other post baby changes that occur.

Honestly, it is possible... but highly, highly unlikely. If you want to put your mind at ease watch The Great Sperm Race. You can watch it on Youtube and it is fascinating! I know that they teach kids in high school the 'dangers' of pre-cum (I remember being taught about it in high school myself!). But honestly, I have never heard of anyone IRL getting pregnant from pre-cum. Sure it is possible, because the chance of it happening is greater than zero, but it is still a one in a million (or something like that) chance. If you are pregnant I would go out and by a lottery ticket- because that is how lucky you are!! :winkwink:

HTH...

Well thanks ladies for ur advice... My af finally showed up about 3 weeks late. I couldnt help feeling a little disappointed even tho i know its not time for no.2 yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->