Anyone ever ordered from Ace Catalogue? Question...

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
Right I have just ordered from the ace catalogue for the first time...when they put through the offer I told them I would pay upfront but they told me that they are a credit company and the order will be with me within a week...

So im guessing they will do a credit check? What if you get rejected?...would they tell you there and then?

I actually don't have much of a credit rating which often goes against me that's all xx

If its the company I'm thinking (that gets catalogues for schools at Christmas) they do a credit check but you don't need really good credit to get credit with them but their interest is high so just pay it off in full when you get the bill. I could possibly be wrong though if its not same company xx

Thanks for that...to be honest I was just browsing a random catalogue at home and though sod it...I may aswell start Christmas shopping! lol...I didn't even think to check where I was ordering from! xx

I'm the same, somehow managed to open a credit account with vertbaudet. Wouldn't mind but I paid with my card! x

My credit rating is shocking (thanks to an ex :grr:) but studio which is the same as ace accepted me and started me off with an £80 limit. I've not ordered anything though

Its handy to use as each time you make a repayment on a credit account it ups your credit score a little and helps to build it back up. Anything bad usually stays on for 3-6 years (used to work for a bank lol) so if you do need bits it'd be worth getting them on credit and paying in full at statement x

Its handy to use as each time you make a repayment on a credit account it ups your credit score a little and helps to build it back up. Anything bad usually stays on for 3-6 years (used to work for a bank lol) so if you do need bits it'd be worth getting them on credit and paying in full at statement x

Think I'm going to order a few bits, make it around £20 to use my free delivery code and then pay it when statements arrive, might get my credit back on track in about 10 years lol x

It is possible, I promise :hugs:

My own brother in law went from really, really rubbish and payment plans with creditors etc to around average in 6 years. Sounds like ages but it soon came around x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->