Anyone ever seen implantation dip 11dpo?

deductivemom

Cautiously expecting #1
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

As usual I am in the grasping-at-straws phase of the cycle, but I had a slight dip in temp this morning (still well above coverline) that would normally mean AF is on her wicked way. But for the past few months I have been having my pre-AF dip a bit later (at 12 or 13dpo) and also I feel like there might have been a very faint line on my pregnancy test this morning. Definitely not willing to call it a BFP, but I took another test and it seems to have the same shadowy line so now I'm unsure.

I realize it is a long shot at this point (esp with a 12-13 day LP), but has anyone ever seen a chart like mine that ended in a pregnancy? Any other thoughts or advice (besides just wait it out, which of course I don't have a choice but to do...)? I looked at some FF charts and saw numerous pregnancy charts with dips around 9-11dpo but few of them had post-O temps that had a clear pattern like mine so it's hard to say if the dips were really related to implantation or just random variability.

Positive stories appreciated but please feel free to tell it like it is. In my experience, this temp pattern is not a good sign for me :nope:

I would say generally that's a little late, but also keep in mind that it looks as if you're not temping at the same time every day. That'll affect what your chart looks like.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

:hugs: I don't know anything about temping but hoping you see a more visible line tomorrow :hugs:

I would say generally that's a little late, but also keep in mind that it looks as if you're not temping at the same time every day. That'll affect what your chart looks like.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Thanks! I agree that temping at different times can have an impact, but from several months of charts that hasn't made much of a difference for me (typically a dip is still a dip). But it still could be a factor - hoping it is this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->